Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Well official weigh in has me at 2.5lbs up and I have to say I'm over the moon with that given how much I've munched and drank :)

Green Day (well that's the plan so far)

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and a banana

Lunch
Fruit salad

Dinner
Tomato pasta bake....onion, pepper, sweetcorn, mushroom, passata and cheese.(A2)

Snacks
2 x hi fi (B2)

Hoping for no syns until Tuesday of this week (alcohol on NYE)

Well done on WI chick. I'm re starting on Wednesday and am expecting 7lb gain from my 3 weeks off plan. Looking forward to getting back on it though :)

Haha yes shall be getting a tad tipsy on NYE Kim but I'm not stressing about it as I felt SO ill after those days of munching like a crazy that I don't imagine I'll be tempted to do it for a while so low syn days should keep me right.

Cavegirl I'd already had my shreddies before I saw the update but you can BET I will be making sure I get every last gram of my beloved shreddies <3

Yes I'm on skimmed though its not a big concern as I v rarely hit my allowance...just enough to cover my beloved shreddies hehe!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (a and b)

Lunch
Fry up -2 x wholemeal bread (b2), 1 fried egg, spag hoops, 2 x Linda McCartney red onion sausages and mushrooms.

Hoping to skip dinner due to how insanely tight this skirt for tonight is but I'm thinking maybe another sausage and hoops if I'm hungry!

What's tonight's outfit then hun?
Yes I'm on skimmed though its not a big concern as I v rarely hit my allowance...just enough to cover my beloved shreddies hehe!

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (a and b)

Lunch
Fry up -2 x wholemeal bread (b2), 1 fried egg, spag hoops, 2 x Linda McCartney red onion sausages and mushrooms.

Hoping to skip dinner due to how insanely tight this skirt for tonight is but I'm thinking maybe another sausage and hoops if I'm hungry!

Right today's plan
Green Day

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk (a and b1)

Lunch
2 x red onion and rosemary sausages with 2 x wholemeal bread (b2) and spaghetti hoops

Dinner

Pasta bake-Passata, pasta, chilli, pepper, onion, mushroom and A2 of cheese.

Snacks
2 x apple

0syns...I'm playing catch up

Last edited:
Jenna you look amazing...you're my inspiration!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back