Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

In bed now and II have to say I'm now just disappointed and rather disgusted with myself. I didn't need to eat it all, I feel a fat mess and I'm already freaking out that even though I have 6 days to undo the damage that it will balls up my weightloss this week.

The worst part is, it was tasty but not to die for. I can assure you it's the last time im going to reward myself with food. I feel $hit!

I literally can't stop thinking about it, I'm SO annoyed with myself! I'm going to torture myself with super free overload this week! Aah!

Try not to worry too much about it. It unfortunately is too late but u can totally live with it!!

I'm getting v lazy at tho mo and having lots of these food treats and it's not doing me any good!!

Even done it tonight and had chocolate just because 'I am feeling cold' lol. That's not excuse.

At least u have experienced it and u won't be rewarding yrself like that again!' xx

I'm feeling better now, after serial weighing all day I'm only 3lbs heavier than I was at weigh in yday morning so hopefully it will be a distant memory by Wednesday.
On the note of chocolate because it's cold OMG I couldn't agree more! It's freezing, right Missus let's do this...5 full days until weigh in...asses in to gear (and hopefully as a result...in to shape) :D

All_about_the_climb said:
I'm feeling better now, after serial weighing all day I'm only 3lbs heavier than I was at weigh in yday morning so hopefully it will be a distant memory by Wednesday.
On the note of chocolate because it's cold OMG I couldn't agree more! It's freezing, right Missus let's do this...5 full days until weigh in...asses in to gear (and hopefully as a result...in to shape) :D

Excellent idea!!! It's 100% from here till WI (especially as I now have no chocolate left lol) xx

Right, heading to bed in 10 (after watching Steps: On the Road again :D ).
Have just munched on some strawberries and had an apple earlier.

Tomorrow's plan of attack.

Breakfast
Melon

Snacks
Apple and bananas

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie-cheese and ham (I'm a major creature of habit) HEA and HEB.

Dinner
Stir fry with soy sauce. I don't know whether to use prawns or chicken. I've never had prawns before! Hmm. Either way, syn free :D

I'll be impressed if I get through Tuesday without shoving my face in chocolate...Tuesdays are my yucky day each week...work from 8-4 (whoever said teaching was a 9-3 job was a liar) and then from 5.30-7.30 I tutor! Ahh!

Well after I got in from tutoring I obviously wasn't hungry at all as I completely forgot about the frozen yoghurt in the freezer...maybe tonight.

Sometimes I don't know why I have a food diary, simply because I'm a creature of habit and eat a small variety of foods (this was the same before SW ...just horrifically unhealthy).

Breakfast
A banana and probably far too many grapes, I'm now trying to limit myself to one punnet a week simply because my mum has me convinced they're going to put weight on me because they're full of sugar. Eeek.

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie-HEA and HEB. An apple.

Dinner
Prawn stir fry (first time I've tried prawns outside of 'prawn' crackers haha). They were yum! Quite chewy.
Usual Superfree of mushroom, courgette, onion and peppers. Noodles and sweetcorn too!

I'm over chinesegate now and feel ok about using syns for the rest of the week but chances are I won't, which I know is stupid. I really need to get myself out of this frame of mind.

Starting to worry that I'm not having enough syns ?!? I had 2 today- 2 wine gums making my total for the week so far is 27. I weigh in on Sundays....I'm not hungry but I feel I should be throwing in a few more syns somewhere?! Any tips/advice?

Ok, decides a kit Kat wouldn't be a bad way to go so total syns today is 8

Last edited:
Soo I've just booked my summer holiday :) 10 days in Salou woop! All the motivation I need...
Need to start working out. I really want to start running... I must try to start.

Anyway today I'm hoping to be extra good...
Grapes for brekkie

Lunch
The usual...toastie

Dinner
Shockingly stir fry.

1 syn today of a haribo and I also had a banana as a snack.

I think I need to get in to my head that on SW I don't need to feel guilty for eating, it's a hard habit to break.

Last edited:
Good day, day before weigh in :) though my *week is here! Damn!

No brekkie

Hea an heb in my toastie

Snack- slice of melon

Dinner - chilli con carne with pasta and my god it's yum!

image-2417952094.jpg

I'm a domestic goddess haha! Hope I manage a loss tomorrow!

Oh I am so jealous of yr holiday!! I really wanna book one but hubby is just not fussed for holidays. :-/ when he has time off work he like to say at home, relax and literally do nothing!!! Lol. How boring!! Xx

All_about_the_climb said:
Aww tell him after all your hard work he needs to take you on one as a treat! Hehe! I'm going with 3 friends just...the beauty of being single...you can always find someone to holiday with :)

:) I'm thinking I will just go with friends! My work mates are all married/ engaged however my uni friends and older ones are single!! :) the prob for me is that they have cut me out a bit so not sure I can just ask them to go on holiday with me lol.
I may just ask work friends as they r not the kinda ppl who can't 'live without' their OHs.

Sounds good, it's also fantastic having friends who aren't OBSESSED with their oh. I get the whole being madly in love thing but Dear God, some breathing room every now and then wouldn't kill anyone hehe.

Ok, slightly confused, actually I'm majorly confused. I did pretty much nothing differently this week, apart from having a 25syn chinese on Sunday night and have managed a massive loss of 4lbs!?!? Starting to doubt my scales!

Anyways, pleased that I'm now '10st 9lbs'. Closer to target 1 :)

Now for some breakfast. 2 weetabix and my daily allowance of milk. HEA and HEB.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just yr hard work catching up!! :) well done xx

Thank you :)

Ok so today looked like

Breakfast
Weetabix and milk
(hea and heb)

Lunch
Fried in fry light mushroom, peppers, courgette and onion. Added some soy sauce. I didn't enjoy it at all but needed something quick.

Dinner
Prawn stir fry with lots of super free and noodles.

Snacks
2 apples

No syns and I don't know if I should have any as I'm going out drinking this Saturday so feel I need to be extra good this week.

Also, I bought some size 12 tops for holiday today and they fit... I hope they're too big by July and that I have to buy more
:)

Back