Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Same, just reading other people's and successes helps me and there's 24 access to it :)
Determined to try my hardest to be 100% as much as poss until my holiday (though I've a hen party this fri Ffs) just wish the bloating that I seem to be experiencing this week would go away now!

How's things with you? X

There always seems to be something on the horizon doesn't there! I love having stuff to look forward to, but I could do without the temptation of wine!

Yeah things are good - 100% day today and have worked out how much I've got to lose each week to hit my 2st by Cuba so I'm feeling pretty happy. Just wish it was Friday! :) x

I'm not gonna lie, I quite enjoyed the fact it tasted like an omelette with some pasta thrown in haha!
Ugh just agreed to work tomorrow even though I've a 1000 reports to write (ok maybe not a 1000 lol).
Tomorrows food is now all planned out but I'm going to a hen party so god knows how many syns I'll drink!

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana and milk

Lunch
Pasta salad including carrot, peppers, onion, mushroom and sweetcorn. 2 syns for extra light mayo.

Dinner
Chilli and rice.

Ok so food wise I was fine until the damn hen party and then I destroyed myself in syns.
1 massive slab of chocolate cake (the God damn party started off with a cake tasting, cupcake and cocktail making session...what chance did I have?) In saying that, I gave my 2 cupcakes away rather than munching them so I supposed I showed some restraint.
Drinks wise, oh dear God. I has me some cosmos, 2 glasses of wine, about 80 000 glasses of bucks fizz and then 4 vodkas. Oops.

I know for a fact I won't be seeing a loss this week, the scales haven't moved much during my scale hopping...if they move now it'll be in the wrong direction.

Well, I'm throroughly disgusted with myself. I gained 2.25lbs so I'm now 10st exactly. So frustrated that I couldn't resist all the wine on Fri.

Back on plan straight away on Saturday so hopefully I'll see a loss again next Sunday, I just feel so frustrated even though I know I've no one to blame but me.

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Wholemeal bread (2 slices), 30 g light cheese and 1 slice of ham. HEA and HEB.

Dinner
Cod fillet from tesco (I'm now trusting sw online at 10 syns rather than making it 14 by looking at the calories), veg and baked beans.

Snacks
Apple x2
Melon
Carrot

Agh, I just hope this gain doesn't throw me off! Also, it's my bloody * week this week coming so that'll make Sunday interesting!

Last edited:
Oh Jen! I can imagine exactly how you feel. I know it's really hard but you have to focus on how amazingly well you've done so far, and so quickly! I'm sure you'll get well back into the 9s next week :) Hang in there chick xx

I hope you're right :)

Tomorrow will probably be a green day as I don't have much/any superfree available!

Breakfast
Shreddies and semi skimmed milk. Maybe an apple.

Lunch
Shreddies, milk and banana

Dinner
Baked potato, baked beans and cauliflower, carrots and brocolli.

Gutted that I don't have a banana for my shreddies :(

Last edited:
Jen your diary is very inspiring! well done on your journey so far!

Aww thank you :)

Today's munches

Breakfast
Apple and carrot sticks

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie, low fat cheese and ham. A and b

Dinner
2 egg omelette and baked beans. In the omelette I had courgette, pepper, onion, lean bacon, sweetcorn and mushroom

image-1015864819.jpg

Slightly concerned dinner didn't contain enough super free!
Have tried to not have eggs for a while as I was worried I had an intolerance to them...guess I'll know in a while if I do lol!

Last edited:
Ok so it's not even tea times and I've used a whack of syns...I'm getting better at this.

Breakfast
Melon and carrot sticks

Snacks
Banana and carrot sticks

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie with cheese and ham. A and b. kit Kat 5.5 syns

Dinner
2 weight watchers pork sausages (to my knowledge they are 1/2 a syn each..should anyone know different then PLEASE let me know! ) with cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and baked beans.

Snack
More carrot sticks, also had a teeny bit of skin from a boiled potato and an apple

Last edited:
Yay, varying my food and lemons obv helped...a big 3lb loss this week :)

Anyways, today has me stressed out to the max...Father's Day which means mother dearest is cooking a big Sunday dinner and the grandparents are coming too so I have to eat with the rest of the family.

Breakfast
No problems here, Shreddies, banana and semi skimmed milk (HEA and HEB)

Lunch/Dinner
Starter-Melon (sf) and vegetable soup (containing lots of sf and f veg and the only other thing in it is chicken stock so it's f)

Main-This is where the $hit may start to hit the fan!
Loads of veg-brocolli, cauliflower, carrots etc. All grand. Turkey and ham (fat removed)-super! Roast potato done in fry light (free) and now here is the DRAMA....

Gravy- made from meat juice (5 syns per 100ml...I'm NOT measuring my gravy so I'm going to say 7 syns. I'm not even sure I'll use a full 100ml but better safe than sorry).

Stuffing-the book only mentions stuffing mix packets, my mum always makes stuffing from scratch. She uses white bread (which obv is the syn content) and then just onions and parsley. Does anyone have ANY idea how you syn this? Do you just syn the weight of the bread? Should I follow the book and go for 25g = 4 syns? HELP!

If I go by the packet syn suggestion I'll probably have 2 portions of stuffing (it's to die for) taking me to my 15 syns. I'm going to TRY and be strong and avoid having a bacon roll today as it will def take me over them. God damn special occasions before my holiday!

Back