Jen's Green and EE diary :) Closed...new diary has been made!

Lol. It dominates life a bit though doesn't it. I've just had 50ml ice cream, a banana and 2 squares of chocolate chopped. Amazing pudding all for 5 syns! :)

See that sounds amazing and yum and perfectly acceptable for someone to have but when it comes to me I don't feel like I should. I am an eejit!

Anyways, I'm totalling today's syns as 4 (just to be careful) and am going to attempt to cut my portion sizes tomorrow as having 'meals' at lunchtime is freaking me out!

Just make sure you don't cut back too much - you're not that far off maintenance and you'll want to be able to eat normal size meals without feeling guilty :)

Feeling better today. I'm having a green day sooo...

Breakfast
Shreddies, semi skimmed milk and a banana.

Lunch
Exactly the same as breakfast

Snack.
Grapes (yum, yum, haven't had some in aaages)

Dinner
Baked potato, cauliflower, carrots, broad beans and broccoli with baked beans.

No syns planned and probably won't have any due to the fact I'm out this Saturday night.

Also, on a positive note, I bought pair of size 10 tesco trousers today and was able to get them on and off without undoing the button. I know Tesco tend to have slightly larger sizes but I just love that I have something in my wardrobe with a 10 on it.

Negative news, I bought a bikini and still look like Shamu but I figure I'm on holiday, I don't know anyone apart from my friends and family so who cares what joe public thinks!

Total Weekly Syns so far: 4/105.

Last edited:
Hi was browsing SW diaries as thinking of starting Never tried SW before but have done WW'ers but always hungry! Came accross your dairy and have to say WELL DONE on your weight losses absoblutely fab ;o)

Did you find it hard to grasp at first as it all seems a bit like a foreign language to me at the mo lol

Hey trash :)
Thanks for popping in and your kind words :)

I found it beyond confusing at the start and still have wobbles but this forum is fantastic to help set you straight, it's like having a 24hour a day group!

Breakfast
Cheese, ham, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, mushrooms and an apple.

Lunch
Vegetable soup

Thursday

Breakfast

35g of shreddies, 250ml of semi skimmed milk and a banana.

Lunch
Going out for lunch today (well provided the road is no longer flooded) and I'm going to have a baked potato, baked beans and side salad.

Dinner
2 slices of wholemeal bread and low fat cheese to make a wholemeal toastie. 1 slice of ham- 2 syns. Superspeed soup (well providing it tastes nice, if not it'll be broccoli, cauliflower and carrots).

Snack
Apple

Total syns=2
Total Weekly Syns so far: 8/105

Last edited:
Friday 29th June

Breakfast
Shreddies,milk, a banana and a handful of grapes. HEA and HEB (1)

Lunch
Wholemeal toastie (cheese and ham) with superspeed soup. 2 syns. HEA AND HEB (2)

Dinner
Potato bits fried, cauliflower, carrot, broad beans, broccoli and baked beans.

Hopefully only 2 syns today, out tomorrow night.
Not anticipating a loss this week (granted anticipating it does not make me feel any better about it lol) as my scales are being cruuuuel

Edit: Changed dinner.

Last edited:
Hi Jenna hope your having a good day!

Hope you don't mind me asking but what plan are you following as i'm trying to get to grips with SW and its all so confusing - my first official day today and already stumped at the first hurdle! I am doing Extra easy and here is my menu

Breakfast
Shreddies semi skimmed milk and a bannana

Lunch
Wholemeal roll ham and salad, apple

Dinner
Omlette with mushrooms, peppers, onions and Maybe some low fat cheese? Served with SW chips and salad

I worked out that because ive used milk and shreddies as my Healthy extras - i have to syn my wholemeal roll which comes out at 6 syns!!! seems a bit steep to me lol
Do you agree with my reckoning?

Thanks

Trash said:

Hope you don't mind me asking but what plan are you following as i'm trying to get to grips with SW and its all so confusing - my first official day today and already stumped at the first hurdle! I am doing Extra easy and here is my menu

Breakfast
Shreddies semi skimmed milk and a bannana

Lunch
Wholemeal roll ham and salad, apple

Dinner
Omlette with mushrooms, peppers, onions and Maybe some low fat cheese? Served with SW chips and salad

I worked out that because ive used milk and shreddies as my Healthy extras - i have to syn my wholemeal roll which comes out at 6 syns!!! seems a bit steep to me lol

Thanks

Hey sorry I'm doing a green day today and yday was green too! I usually do ee. Your day looks perfect but remember you'll have to syn cheese if you add it too :)

Change of plan to dinner, fried a potato In fry light instead of baking it!

image-61645251.jpg

Snack: A funsize twix = 5 syns.
Apple

Total Weekly Syns so far: 15/105.

Last edited:
You could make it a green day hon and just syn the ham? Don't know how much you had but probably less than the 6 you would use on the roll. Also saves you from syning the cheese as you get 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's on red or green.x

Breakfast
Shreddies(HEB) semi skimmed milk (HEA) and a bannana

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HEB) ham(syn) and salad, apple

Dinner
Omlette with mushrooms, peppers, onions and Maybe some low fat cheese(HEA)? Served with SW chips FREE ON GREEN and salad

Thanks

You could make it a green day hon and just syn the ham? Don't know how much you had but probably less than the 6 you would use on the roll. Also saves you from syning the cheese as you get 2 HEA's and 2 HEB's on red or green.x

Ahhh thanks for that knew i could save a syn or two some how lol

Back