Jens taking the plunge :)

jenjen1

hi all!

so day three on LLT is over and hmmmmmmmmm, well i stuck too it but these meal packs are gonna take some getting used to, finding im having 2 force them down towards the end, is this normal?
im missing having something savoury and was wondering what people think of the broth you can get? all views would be appreciated. hopefully come weigh-in on saturday i will see a difference :)

welcome jen! The broth isnt that bad, and really good for taking the edge off about 11 or 3, i find the flavoured water is a big help too, as it can get quite boring just drinking black coffee and water.
I hope youre getting on ok, the diet can be tough but youll soon get into the swing of things :)

Hi and welcome.

I struggle with anything other than the shakes so for almost 11 weeks I have lived on them with the odd bar thrown in for good measure.

I'm intrigued what's this broth, hmm got a feeling I could be missing a trick as i generally feel like I need something around 6ish but struggle on until 8pm. Is the broth additional to the packs and what's it taste of?

Sorry for gatecrashing Jen and good luck it gets easier from day 3 x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Jen - you have come to the right place for support - the folk on here are amazing!! xx

welcome Jen!!! you have joined a fantastic thing, Lighter Life is amazing.

You will disappear before your eyes x

Hi Jen and welcome. U should be hitting ketosis by now. Hunger pangs do subside and it does get easier. Hang on in there and stay strong Hun. U can do it. Xoxo

Hi Jen,

I am on day 7 (it feels longer!) and like you struggle with the packs.

I am hoping I get used to them like everyone else seems to have. Good luck and update after your weigh in!

x

Hi and welcome.

I struggle with anything other than the shakes so for almost 11 weeks I have lived on them with the odd bar thrown in for good measure.

I'm intrigued what's this broth, hmm got a feeling I could be missing a trick as i generally feel like I need something around 6ish but struggle on until 8pm. Is the broth additional to the packs and what's it taste of?

Sorry for gatecrashing Jen and good luck it gets easier from day 3 x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Babes, the broth is like bouillon... can buy it in boxes from your LLC, 14 packs in a box, and are allowed 2 packs a day... :)

However, many on here, including me, use Marigold Bouillon which you can buy from any decent supermarket. It's the exact same stuff although available in a few different varieties (e.g. low salt, vegan etc) but 1 level teaspoon is the same as one pack of the broth. It's only about £1.50 for the marigold stuff though, and it lasts for aaaages... where as the LL broth is £9 a box I think, and only lasts a week! :eek:

:D

Oh, and welcome Jen... ;) Sorry to crash your thread...

You do get used to the packs although your tastes change during the plan anyway for some reason... so those which you're not so keen on now, you'll probably prefer in a while, and vice versa! :)

Good luck for your 1st weigh in... sure it's gonna be a great one! :D

xx

ah thanks everyone for the kind words and welcomes! :),

im definately not feeling as hungry today, and i got myself some of the broths( although next time i will go hunting for the cheaper ones).

really looking forward to my weigh in now

fingers crossed x x x

okay, so i have hit a small bump in the road already,

started feeling really fluishy last night and it looks like i might have the startings of tonsilitus :(

ah gasp i know!! totally rubbish timing but i hope i have caught it early enough(allergic 2 penicillin so can get it really bad)

on a plus note though i can barely swallow so being on a liquid diet has its perks :)

every cloud and all that lol

x

Aw poor you as if this diet isnt bad enough the first few days you get poorly on top of that!

Hope you feel better soon chick xx

hope u feel better soon xx

Hi Jen. Im in my first week too. Im drinking lot of peppermint tea. Its really yummy and relaxing. You should try it. Helps to fill you up between food packs.

What a nightmare getting sick, hope you feel better soon lovely x x

ah cheers everyone, Im feeling a lot better,
weigh in, in just a few hours eeeeeeeekkkkkk,

Im very nervous, I think i actually have butterflies in my stomach :) x

well done girl xxxx

jenjen1 said:
yay 7lbs down!!! x

Hi Jen,
well done,what a brill start for you,hope you feeling better now!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Back