Jessie for Tuesday 1 st may
B- oats so simple milk prunes 300
S- kiwi and orange 100
L- 2 sandwich thins with ham butter pack walkers crisps pineapple and a yog 600
D- stirfry veg and rice noodles in soya light sauce 300
S- hot choc 100
S- choc bar 150
Total for today 1550 x

I'm so so so so hungry today all I gave done is eat I've gone way over I prob had over 2100 !!!!! What can I eat next ???? It's not good as its weight gains grrrrr im not having a growth spurt as I'm
Tiny still x

Another day of being naughty I have had 2500 today oh dear been one hungry girl and eaten crap that's my mother spoiling me lol tomorow I'm not touching anything Sweey x

Enjoy it while you can haha sure when we've finished and on our diets we all be thinking why didn't we enjoy eating crap in pregnancy haha xx

Wednesday 9 may
B- porridge milk prunes 300
S- grapefruit and apple 160
L- 2 sandwich thins ham butter 250
Monster munch 110 muller light 100 special k bites 100
D- rice noodles and stirfry veg soya sauce 400
Hot choc b4 bed 120 and picked at pineapple

How many calories for a pig today lol 1600 !!!! Wow eaten loads but mostly fruit and veg x

Haven't updated this in a few days goal for today 1700 cal
B- oats so simple Semi skimmed milk with blueberries and couple prunes 300 cal
S- apple 60 cal
L- 2 sandwich thins with slice in each of billy bear
Snack jacks yog and orange 500 cals
D- fish and vegetables 350 cals
S- sausage roll 250
Might have peas aswell 60 cal
Il prob have a mini milk lolly or a mini twister later too so that's 1450 cals so far il have a snack aswell to take me to 1700

Total 1700 xxxx

Last edited:
Wednesday 16 th may
B- porridge with blueberries and Ss milk 280 cal
S- apple 60
L- 2 sandwich thins with billy bear 300
Quavers 89 muller light 100 orange and kiwi chopped up -150
D-
S- hot choc 100

Thursday 17th may
B- porridge blueberries milk 350
S- apple and ww cake 160
L- 2 sandwich thins with humous and lettuce 300
Quavers muller light and coke 350
S- orange kiwi 150
D- fish in parsley sauce teeny bit mash veg 450
Mini milk 30
1750 today eeeekkkkk that's loads

How many cals do you try to aim for a day Jessie? I'm new to cal counting as been doing sw but have done it for the last fee days, I'm nearing 2000 but not sure if I should aim quite a bit below that? X

Hello hunni I have 1700-2000 a day it all depends I'm such a big eater I eat healthy thou I have a lot of fruit and veg in the day but do have a lot of naughties too i like my crisps and bread I'm 34 weeks now they say u should have extra 200 cals at this stage I prob have that at the weekends but week days I try healthy I put 3 stone on so far I feel huge I'm hoping it's water i tried sw with my first but ended up putting 4 stone on as I was having so much free food and too many syns so this time I did ww and calorie count I have to write down everything I have or I get too carried away with what I have I use my fitness pal I set the cals to 1700 and it helps me sorry to ramble on how many weeks r u and how much have u put on x

Do you know what you are having? I'm 24+3 and have put 12lb on so far I lost 2 this week otherwise it was a stone. I was doing sw but the last 3 weeks put 9lb on as like you just went over on the syns! I'm doing cal counting now but just not used to it can't believe how everything adds up! Also found the last few days that I'm eating more chocolate as I can!! X

Girls what a day been up hospital 6 hours I they found blood in me wee lot of it well this was me panic mode c my consultant gave me anti biotics not been feeling right for few days period pain not pressure down below wee ing loads anyway got to go bk in week I got amoxycillin to take i keep leaking either urine or water so got a emergency scan everything ok thank god anyway on a good note booked in for 26 th June for me c section yipeeeeee x

Yay! Glad everything was okay hun I'd have been panicked too, they've found blood in my urine a couple of times but further tests showed nothing wrong but I but I was still worried x

Il tell u guys but not making it public on fb and telling loads if ppl x

Terri I been weaRing pad there were specks of blood on there I'f it carries on then in going to triage x

Back