??? jess diary ???

Had a lovley last day st work went nandos and got spoilt with presents and my desk decorated I had chicken pitta cheese chips and coleslaw mmmmmmmm

Yay, more than what I got from work. I got cake and I bought it myself lol. Glad you had a good last day x

I have not stopped eating tonight I went harvester had salad big meal and ice cream I'm craving sweet stuff I'm do tired bet I don't sleep tonight am I ready for this erm not sure

Hey hun, good luck for tomorrow can't wait to hear all about it and see pic's, and I hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Hey girls Amelia-Mae is here !!!! Weighed 6.13 she's perfect in every way I feel like crap they messed epidural up its still wearing off now the tummy pain hurts so bad ! But I should be out of here Thursday yipeeeeeeee Charlie absolutely loved her going to try get rest now x il post birth story soon x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Hey girls Amelia-Mae is here !!!! Weighed 6.13 she's perfect in every way I feel like crap they messed epidural up its still wearing off now the tummy pain hurts so bad ! But I should be out of here Thursday yipeeeeeeee Charlie absolutely loved her going to try get rest now x il post birth story soon x

Oh sorry to hear about the mess up with epidural. Congratulations on your gorgeous baby girl, I hope they're giving you plenty for the pain. Look forward to hearing from you soon x

Back