ProPoints Jess' Food Diary - With pics!

Here to follow your diary hon, LOVIN the pics of the food. Looks like you're a good cook :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Gravy on fish fingers?! Crazy times lol!

Was the Philly meringue yummy?

I love juice too! Would drink cranberry everyday... How much is the diet version for 250ml? Xx

Carls dya not have gravy on your fish fingers ?? lol i loveee gravy on anything!! i have it on fishcakes and cod! yum yum!! x x

!

Oh I need to have a fish finger sandwich someday soon haven't had fish fingers in ages :) x

Good plan batman. I love a fish finger sammich!

Love fish finger buttys yum yum!! Xx

Yum yum indeed!

Here to follow your diary hon, LOVIN the pics of the food. Looks like you're a good cook :D x

Thanks very much :) What do you think of the Galaxy, btw? I just upgraded from my ancient iPhone 3g to a swish new Galaxy S II.. Love it!

Gravy on fish fingers?! Crazy times lol!

Was the Philly meringue yummy?

I love juice too! Would drink cranberry everyday... How much is the diet version for 250ml? Xx

I know, I wasn't sure put can't have plain mash! It was actually delicious. The philly meringue was gross until I put a bit of extra sugar and when I assembled it in the glass with the crushed meringue and toffee sauce it was yummy. It just hit me today though that I could have used sweetner instead of sugar.. duuuur.

Carls dya not have gravy on your fish fingers ?? lol i loveee gravy on anything!! i have it on fishcakes and cod! yum yum!! x x

I'm a convert! Don't like the sound of gravy with a chippy though. Curry sauce all the way.

Food looks absolutely lovely. I think I'll move me and my family in with you.

How do you make your butternut squash. I tried the wedges recently and am now addicted! YUMMY

Thanks :) That was done by cutting in half, scooped out seeds and baked for about an hour on 190 (bit too long possibly, but the skin was nice to eat for once!). Then flesh scooped out, mashed up a bit, mixed with the other veg fried with some herbs and spices, added back to the squash case and grilled with the cheese for a couple of mins. I like BNS chips, just cut them up, a little bit of oil or spray, salt and bake for about 30 mins. I use foil to stop my chips (bns/potato/whatever) sticking to the tray. I love them with sweet chilli sauce, yum!

Week 2, Day 5

Breakfast - 3PP
Fibre plus bar - 3PP

Lunch - 15PP
Egg and salad cream sandwich - 9PP
Monster munch - 3PP
Cupcake (last one, thank god! :p) - 3PP
Kiwi

Dinner - 14PP
Chicken breast - 4PP
Homemade BBQ sauce
20g reduced fat cheese - 1PP (I didn't check, whoops, I assume it's less than normal, will have to check later)
2 rashers bacon, no fat - 2PP
Jacket spud w/ sour cream - 6PP
Corn on the cob - 1PP (I left most of it)

Looks gross, but the BBQ chicken is soooo good. If you want the BBQ recipe, search syn free BBQ sauce. It's made from onions, passata, balsamic vinegar, sweetner and a couple other ingredients. I make loads and freeze batches.

EbvEOl.jpg

Snacks - 8PP Felt very nibbly!
WW mini roll - 2PP
Wotsits - 3PP
2 Belvitas - 3PP

Dailies: 31/31 (+9)
Weeklies: 40/49 (9 remaining)

What a great food diary! All that food looks amazing! Here to follow!

Mmm yummy intake today :D x

Oooo loving the homemade BBQ sauce - I'm so lazy lol x

Week 2, Day 6

Breakfast - 3PP
Fibre plus bar - 3PP

Lunch - 13PP
Homemade coronation chicken wrap - 7PP
Monster munch - 3PP
Freddo - 3PP
Kiwi

Dinner - 17PP
2 poached eggs - 4PP
Fish cakes (150g potato, 150g tinned salmon, half egg, 1 dessert spoon of oil for frying in) - 11PP
Sweet chilli mayo - 1PP
Salad
Salad Cream - 1PP

My mayo looks like worms, ewww :p

P7EsJl.jpg

Snacks - 3PP
Sainsburys milkway type thing - 3PP

Dailies: 31/31 (+5)
Weeklies: 45/49 (4 remaining)

Ha i saw mayo and thought it was like noodle salad at first :p looks yummyy, love fish cakes need to have some of them. So thats fish fingers and fish cakes to get my mitts on :) x

Brilliant loss!!! :D x

Ooh ur homemade fish cakes look yummy! Will have to try cooking those :) xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Ooh ur homemade fish cakes look yummy! Will have to try cooking those :) xx

Too true, I wanna try those too! X
Is the potato mashed or precooked in any way? (sorry, I've never made fish cakes...)

Well done for brill loss Jess :) xx

Your doing so well jess xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back