Jessicarabbit72's diary.........

thanks Laura I am contemplating it. Scales have shown up by 1lb this morning but tht is completely expected after Weds night and yesterday.

have busy day today and will be in and out of here
am determined to stay strong
have a good day everyone
xxx

Well done Jess! xx

Ah Jess it's great to see you're in the zone and back in control. Yay you :)

I'm loving ww. It's really suiting me and the scales are moving down. Say hi to Julie for me please. Hope she is keeping well.

Hugs and have a great day. Good luck with monday weighin. X

You ok Jess? xx

Hey everyone sorry been awol AGAIN!!!!

you know me though if Im awol its cos Im not on plan and I cant face anyone - I do luirk though - thanks for asking after me.

TOTM has been a flippin nightmare this time - Ive been a week late with cravings and fluid retention from hell -

so today is day one (AGAIN!!!) how many times must I have said that now each monday since xmas - (I think every one!) and here I am a stone heavier boo hoo!

But things are getting unmanageable now Ive definitely turned into the pregnant arthritic 80yr old and Im sick of feeling so sick and bloated.

I went to x factor on Saturday in the MEN area with Julie my DD and a few friends and it was blinkin fantastic - really enjoyed it and DD did too which was the main thing.

Im still off work at the moment and I think in a way thats not helping the diet as Im having too much time to focus on it and comfort eating but will have to put a stop to it today as I have no clothes that fit me to return to work in EEK and I have no money for new ones

so am going to have to take baby steps and focus on losing a stone in the next 2 weeks which is doable and see how we go from there. I think once i get the first week over and done with I will fly its just those first few days!!!!

I bought a hypno CD a few weeks back and Im going to listen to that to try and keep me on track as it claims to get rid of the all the cravings to eat for emotional reasons and just see food as fuel which is definitley what I need.

In other news - Julie has been on CD now for 6 weeks (or it may be 7 Im not sure ) and is losing really well on it - not sure of her total but its about a stone and a half I think - Ju if you are reading this feel free to post on here and update everyone - you have done so well and should be proud!

Hope everyone is ok and I will be around this week to keep on track!
xxx

Jess
Good to see you hon.. I havent been around as much lately its hard sometimes I seem to get on here more Mondays and tuesdays when Im at work.
Sorry you have been having a hard time sticking with it lately but you know you can do it.. take each day at a time..... focus on getting through that day and then on to the next..
You can do it hon I know you can.. Dont forget to drink plenty of water.
Take care and chin up hon you can do it x

Edited to say....Im so with you and understand about TOTM issues its a nightmare and cant bear it the cravings are just hideous............ xx

Well done Jess on not giving up and to Julie - fantastic!!

Back again!!!!!

Katycakes is doing SS for a week so I'm going to join her but starting tomorrow cos we are going to my mums for easter dinner - will be relatively healthy but not good for ssing so tomorrw is the day!

I HAVE TO DO IT THIS TIME as we have had our hols booked for some time now but here we are 10 weeks to go and Im at my heaviest non-pregnant again and me and DD are now booked to do some flippin cheerleading can you believe it so me as a 15 1/2st cheerleader oh god no so this weight has got to go -

I know I wont at goal for the hols but at least if I can get 2 1/2 st or 3 st off for the hols I will be able to join in and not be embarrased or out of puff as I curently am by just walking upstairs!!!

So am going to take it day by day and hour by hour if I have to cos this weight needs to come off
xxx

I'm with you Jess... we can do it.

xxx

RIGHT have sorted all my water out have glugged my first hot choc and am ready to go. Have seen my GP this morning and Im starting back at work next week so need to get into fat burning before then..... lets hope it happens quickly!!

Its lovely to have company back on ss Katy we can do this
xxx

Great news about getting back to work Jess... I bet that will keep you busy and it'll be good to see your old workmates again. I love your countdown of days... something like that is good to keep stuff in perspective. That many days to really make a difference... but also if one day isn't 100% it's just one day in the whole scheme of it... you can do it... WE can.
Go, go, go!

xxx

How'd it go Jess? Not a perfect day for me... but I am still hopeful! Hope all is well!

xxx

Hi Jess! Hope all is well, good for you, you sound so positive! x

hey Bess and Katy sadly day 1 not 100% - what is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!! Im really starting to annoy myself now as I just cant do a full day without succumbing to food its ridiculous!

Im even thinking of doing Diet Chef cos they reckon the same weight losses and at least its food.........

Then I think oh I need to go to the gym so i need to be eating something then think oh but no it wont be quick enough so I need to SS and so the merrygo round inside my mind starts of the indecision - Katy will remeber this from last year but Id been on the diet for 16ish weeks by then so it was warranted but now theres no excuse .... so I need to give myself a bluddy good slap and talking to and just get on with it!

Hows you Bess? Ok I Hope and Katy we will aim for 100% tomorrow
xxx

Jess, think the gym was what undid me too... felt so good, then used it as an excuse to bend the rules. Rubbish. So am treating today as day one, we can both start fresh... and we can do it. One shake at a time. Big hugs.

xxx

Jess, please don't vanish... big hugs, hun.

xxx

Havent vanished Katy unfortunately just had a busy day running errands yesterday and have again today.

was our wedding anniversary yesterday so we went out for a bite to eat so didnt ss yesterday unfortunately.
Am aiming on it today but realistically cant see it happening till next week now when HB on afternoons when it is so much easier as kids eat on their own at teatime instead of us all sitting down together.

Also TOTM looming and should be happening in next few days so that should help with carb cravings luckily.

Hope you doing okay will try and pop on later this afternoon when I get back and then Julie coming round for a catch up tonight.

Promise I will be round more tomorrow
xxx

Last edited:
Back