Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Glad ur still enjoying it jess...im gradully eating into my weekly extras! But am i bothered...hell no!! haha!!

They're there for a reason..xxx

I didnt think you could earn activity points anymore on PP?
Im tempted to get an actifry as they look so good and chips are my favourite

Re: Jess's Diary - Giving ProPoints a try.

CupcakeKatie said:
I didnt think you could earn activity points anymore on PP?
Im tempted to get an actifry as they look so good and chips are my favourite

You can, there is an activity tracker on esource and a list of activities. It seems less accurate as most things are 1 or 2 activity pp for 10 minutes. Online you can choose to set to use the aps or your weekly allowance first.

oh right! god i cant wait to get my stuff tonight just so i have some idea of what the feck its actually about hahah!
Have a nice day hun x

oh right! god i cant wait to get my stuff tonight just so i have some idea of what the feck its actually about hahah!
Have a nice day hun x

So far I'm really enjoying it :) I had a blow out last night and I thought I'd ruined it but nope! The weekly allowance goes quite far actually, especially as if you are having a naughty meal you only have to add on the extra as you'd spend some of your daily points on dinner anyway. I think it will be good for you, quorn is really low points. I think beef mince is 5/6 points per portion and quorn mince is 2! That's if you eat quorn, I forget who does and who doesn't as it upsets some people's tums, right? A new plan is always exciting and kicks up a bit of motivation, just what we need :D

So Indian didn't go quite to plan but I'm still on track, so proud I didn't just go "Bo-lacks" to it like I normally do. Firstly, everyone had starters so I had chicken tikka pieces (4). Then the poppadoms were all broken up so I don't know exactly how much I had! I think 2 though (8). There was no diet coke so I decided to have wine, ended up with 3 glasses because after my first I asked for another, meaning to have 2 and there was a mix up. I ended up with 2 which I said I'd drink as I was a bit tipsy. Damn wine, how funny I had the exact some problem as mumma K :p (13). I didn't have lamb balti as there were loads of interesting curries on there and ended up having something else but I'll still call it (23). Only ate half my rice though (6). Had a baileys afterwards too :eek: (3). Finally, I had a mince pie earlier in the day (7). I have 5 weekly points left so I need to try and stick to my daily points every day. When my parents are here Saturday I'm having a McDs for lunch which will only leave me with 10 dp and 5 wp. I don't know if I'll manage to make a nice dinner and pudding with 15 PP but I will try my damn hardest. We're going for a walk so that will help. All in all, don't take my weigh in result as a true indication of the new WW as even if I don't go a few points over (which is all it will be, even if I can't make it exactly I want to do the best I can, not just say "f-it") I've still used 49 weekly points over 5 days. Next week I will do it absolutely 100% Sunday-Sunday. We are going to sell Adam's iPod touch on ebay and that should just about cover the money to buy this:

Buy Pro Fitness CrossTrainer. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

:)

So far I'm really enjoying it :) I had a blow out last night and I thought I'd ruined it but nope! The weekly allowance goes quite far actually, especially as if you are having a naughty meal you only have to add on the extra as you'd spend some of your daily points on dinner anyway. I think it will be good for you, quorn is really low points. I think beef mince is 5/6 points per portion and quorn mince is 2! That's if you eat quorn, I forget who does and who doesn't as it upsets some people's tums, right? A new plan is always exciting and kicks up a bit of motivation, just what we need :D

Im hopefull that its going to be really good, I feel more postive that i might actually be able to get even close to goal this time. I need a fresh start!
I eat quorn so im really glad that its low.

Had to share this, I love her so! :D It looks cuter in person actually, she always sleeps with her paw on her face.. makes her look so cute and squishy.

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 25
Re: Jess's Diary - Giving ProPoints a try.

Awww bless her she is gorgeous

That curry sounds amazing Jess, I had a ww chicken tikka yesterday not quite in the same league as a bonified curry curry !!

I'm also with you on this Sunday/Sunday 100% business I really hope the Essential package comes by the weekend it's getting on my nerves having to keep going on line to work every pro point out.

Ps love that you are following the old FMIL
in her wine drinking ways

Just got to say jess the munchabilty factor of cassie is way off the scale!
I want to stick my nose in her fur cos thats what i do to my cats:D
Is she sleeping in a cardboard box?
Mad how cats love boxes almost better than real cat beds xx

Just got to say jess the munchabilty factor of cassie is way off the scale!
I want to stick my nose in her fur cos thats what i do to my cats:D
Is she sleeping in a cardboard box?
Mad how cats love boxes almost better than real cat beds xx

She is indeed! I put it in our bedroom at night but she doesn't really sleep there very often. She prefers to sleep at the end of the bed (where she probably gets kicked in the face a lot) or on top of the wash basket, on top of Adam's clothes (put them IN the basket you lazy get!). She loves sleeping on clothes, if there are some on the bed she has to sit on the part where the clothes are. She was peeing me off and kept running in and out, meowing, looking at me with crazy eyes and trying to sit on the desk so I brought the box in, put it at the foot of my chair and voila.. She has been asleep in it for a couple of hours now. Likes to be near us, I love my kitty :D

I weighed in today as I was having a shower and that means not having a shower tomorrow which means getting nekkid in the cold bathroom just to weigh in.

I lost 2 pounds! Whoooo. I'm not propointing today, I am just going to enjoy the day and start my 100% week tomorrow :) I wonder how much I will lose, going into the 12s would be nice (I'm now 13 1.5). I'm going to a party next Saturday and I don't even plan to drink. If I do, it will just be a couple of vodka diet cokes as I have work the next day, so I'll save a few weekly pps just in case.

My parentals and the munchkins will be here around 2. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Well done on the loss Jess
Roll on the 12's
Have a lovely weekend say hello to Adam too and tell him mumsey loves him xxx haha!!

2lbs! well done hun:D
cant wait for next weeks result now...no pressure!:p x

Back