Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

My mortgage is 550 a month, just a wee one bedroom house with front and back garden. It kills me!

My mortgage is 550 a month, just a wee one bedroom house with front and back garden. It kills me!

Is that you on your own, cos that would be the same as 2 of us paying £1100. It's horrible isn't it! If we didn't have to pay rent and mortgages we'd all be rolling in it :p

Gosh - the prices in THAT London...

In a lot of ways, I'm glad I'm an old fart now and don't have to start off with houses and the like with prices as they are.

Jess...since you are in teaching mode. I have a built in webcam on the machine I am using tonight - how do you work them? I could use it to at least put an avatar pic of me on the site.

Oooooo you lucky peeps....you might be seeing my little smiley face sooooon

Rosie x

Ooh, no idea! I have a non built in webcam. Should be in the start bar somewhere. Or try program files in C. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Rosie - you could try going into 'My Computer' and it might be there, under cameras and scanners.

xx

Woot, Jenni is here. Where have you beeeeen?

Lol. Well. I was working on Thursday, out (drinking) on Friday :eek:, working yesterday and Jon has been round all day today.

I've gained a few lbs, shall we say. :eek:

Having said that, today I have stuck to my points for the first time in about 3 weeks :D which I am really proud of, lol.

xx

Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA. My rent is £1100 a month and there's £999 in our bank account. My wages, about £150 I'm guessing go in before that goes out so that leaves about £50 left for food, diesel, pressies, few bills. Eeeeeek.

Oh and eat less, exercise more. That's what I hear anyway, couldn't possibly tell you if it works :)

hey Jess, good luck for tomorrow - as for your rent.. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! thats ridiculous - where do you live? a castle? I lived in a 3 bed flat sharing with only one other person in heart of Newcastle and was only paying £230 a month.. but that was a proper dingy little flat I have to say.. though only paid that much cause was only 2 of us xx

Shall i make you all jealous with my £175 rent in my 3 bedroom house which starts in January. add bills though and it goes up to over 600 lol

So anyway - who wants to rent a room lol. Good luck for WI unless i've missed it! LOL x

Lost 0.5 :confused: I gained 2lb over the weekend! I'm not actually that surprised, but a bit peed off with myself. I'd done so well during the week but blew it. I could have probably had a 3lb loss this week. I will be lucky to be under 11st7lb by Christmas at this rate, my motivation is just rubbish at the moment. Least I'm not gaining I guess. I am having much lower point meals this week because I'm eating so much in the day time, even though it's the weekend that's the problem at the moment >.<

We put the tree up last night. Now I feel Christmassy :) First xmas with Cassi as we got her in Feb/March. She loves the tree so we have to keep spraying her with water. She's such a bugger! Keeps chewing it, knocking off baubles and sitting on presents. Bless her. Bought her a new brush today, she seems to like it.. she squirms, purrs and doesn't move away but pushes it with her feet at the same time. Odd kitteh.

I get to have a christmas dinner tomorrow! I'm working at a school helping them make wreaths and it's their xmas din dins. Haven't had school dinners in years and years!

I get to have a christmas dinner tomorrow! I'm working at a school helping them make wreaths and it's their xmas din dins. Haven't had school dinners in years and years!

ah it was nice knowing you honey, horrible way to go....food poisoning is awful! lol

Well done Jess! 0.5lbs is 0.5lbs :D Here's to another good week x

i loved school dinners! thats why i used to go back for 2nds and thirds (think i just discovered my "root" LOL :D)

have a nice time Jess and congrats on your loss thats fantastic :) x

Well done on your 0.5 lb loss - a loss is a loss however small :)

Hope you survived the school dinner and you havent got food poisoning! :p xxx

well done on half off, it all adds up.

lol @ smilerjen. i used to work in a sheltered workshop for disabled people which was in the grounds of a school and we negotiated with the school that our service users could also have their lunch there. I used to regularly bring a pack up but be persuaded to eat at the school instead. I LOVE school dinners.

Back