Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

I blitzed all the ww crap from my cupboards Jess, only to find myself in Asda buying ww malt loaf and ww ice creams lol oh well after i've eaten those i'll cut out all the crap :D

Well done! :) I think it's ok if you actually like them or if they taste the same as higher fat stuff. The icecreams are really nice.

Adam said to me on MSN he's saved the yolk from his scotch egg for me. Aww, that stuff is what I like!QUOTE]

Aww... that is one of the most romantic things ever! I love it!

have a great week Jess. xxx

No it's not lol Adam don't like the yolk :8855:

I can see where your coming from with the meat thing Jess, you'd think that with the Zoo and all the rescue's I take in that by now I would be vegetarian too, but I'm really hopeless at sticking to it I just find that its so hard to know what to cook etc I really must do more research into this.

Thats like giving someone your last Rolo !! I remember once MrB and i agruing over the last mini egg ( you know the ones in the crisps shells ) rather than eat it or let me have it he put it down the loo !!! and worse didnt flush-just left it there taunting me:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thats like giving someone your last Rolo !! I remember once MrB and i agruing over the last mini egg ( you know the ones in the crisps shells ) rather than eat it or let me have it he put it down the loo !!! and worse didnt flush-just left it there taunting me:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hehe :D Well it would end up there eventually anyway!

This made me giggle.:p

Crikey, sounds like lots of changes a foot Jess - good luck :)

i think the yolk thing is a bit odd.. and hardly romantic if he doesnt like it? LOL :p

i love valentines day as it gives me another reason to buy things :D i got Matty a bottle of D&G Le Bateleur, its phenomenal i just want to eat him he smells so good :D

and i love flowers and valentines is one time i get to enjoy a beautiful bunch :D plus we always organise to spend extra time together which sometimes we forget as we're always busy with work :(

anyway, this anniversary sounds exciting so i hope you enjoy it! :D :D x

i think the yolk thing is a bit odd.. and hardly romantic if he doesnt like it? LOL :p

i love valentines day as it gives me another reason to buy things :D i got Matty a bottle of D&G Le Bateleur, its phenomenal i just want to eat him he smells so good :D

and i love flowers and valentines is one time i get to enjoy a beautiful bunch :D plus we always organise to spend extra time together which sometimes we forget as we're always busy with work :(

anyway, this anniversary sounds exciting so i hope you enjoy it! :D :D x

Haha I don't think it's romantic. I just like the little things :) I love flowers too and when I'm working full time I'm going to have them in my house all the time! Especially gerberas. I get that v-day is most people's idea of romance, it's just not mine. I don't find meals romantic because we eat out aaaall the time (lazy fatties) but I love picnics! I'd never poopoo any romantic gesture done for me though because the intent behind it is always sweet. The nicest thing Adam's done for me is when we first started going out he laid a table with a candle and "cooked" a mince meat korma (his invention apparently).. basically fried the mince, added a jar of sauce, peas/carrots and microwave rice but he was so excited to be doing it, it was really sweet! He was 17, me 14 :) The first romantic thing I did was buy lots of his favourite food from M&S, blind fold him and feed him them. I bought them on a really hot day though then walked around with them for ages. One thing was brie but it went off in the heat.. realised after I fed him :p

Hi Jess

I'm loving Vampire Diaries too :)

I (We!) never celebrated Valentines day either - same reason as you :)

Twigs
xx

Hear hear ;)

Right, off to Devon tomorrow. Yaaay, so excited. We also just booked a room in a hotel in Bath. £158 down to £59. I love laterooms.com :D Going to Stone Henge on the way down as we can't check in until 4pm. Wednesday and Thursday night in Devon. Eating out Thursday night, Adam's cooking for me Wednesday night. Spending Thursday (the actual day) in a big town nearby, £10 limit each to go off and buy pressies.. pop to the beach then back to get ready. Hot tub booked for 10pm. Check out at 10am, drive to Bath... do Bath, check out the next morning and off to a birthday gathering. Manic assignment doing on Sunday. End!

See you all soon :)

Have a fantastic time,the only thing i remember about stonehenge,appart from the rocks of coure,was how bloomin windy it was and that was in the summer !! wrap up warm (sez grannyB ) and have a fantastic time

Oooh have a great one Jess, look forward to seeing you both when you get back and don't forget to buy mummy K a stick of Bath Rock lol

Hey Jess, have a fab few days away!!!!

Not that you'll be bothered right now but i think i said to you that the richmond skinny sausages were 2 pts each but they are actually 1.5 each....yay!!!!!..xx

Just popped in to say hello and wish you well on your trip and found out that skinny Richmonds sausauges are 1.5 each - result! lol

Twigs
xx

Oh and I'm boycotting Kraft as they said they wouldn't shut down the Bristol factory, but are.. moving work to Poland and 400 people will lose their jobs! No more Cadbury, no more Philadelphia, no more Oreos, no more Toblerone and no more Terry's chocolate orange! :cry:Oh well, I can still have ripples and kitkats :) and GALAXY!
I would join you hun but there is no way on earth I could ever give up Cadburys chocolate or Philly -sorry! its too stressful to even think about it for me!!

Sorry not been around. Adam and I have spent a lot of time in bed watching Vampire Diaries. Love it!

We are both very bad WWers. We are definitely getting back to it 100% when we get back from Devon. Plus I want to do at least 2 weeks of "healthy eating". Even when on WW I eat quite a lot of crap. No crisps or milk chocolate, proper breakfast (i.e. smoothies, muesli, fruit and not nesquick!) and lots of FNV. I might write a list of foods I can and can't have. I'll count points to make sure I don't go over, but if I'm under it doesn't matter.. call it a kick start. I need to cleanse my system. Also going to buy my skipping rope and a yoga DVD or something.

Downloading episode 14 of Vampire Diaries, but then have to wait each week for the episodes :cry: I hate when I discover something awesome and it ends! Waiting for Glee to come back in April and True Blood to come back in June.

I'm loving Vampire Diaries too!!

Back