Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Ooooh I love Harvest Moon :D
My sister has every single one, I think (even ones for the ORIGINAL gameboy, lol.)

And, lol, We used to have 'escape from monkey island' for our Amiga when we were really little ^.^ Oh yeah.

It came on 4 floppy disks, hahaha :D

xx

*has a fit* Final Fantasy is the shizzle :p i am buying an xbox360 just for the next one - i know its out on PS3 too but more RPG games on xbox so think its probably the better option.

Also, who on earth would choose BBQ or sweet chilli over sour cream? Its worth the points man! :p or at least i would make room for the points haha :) and thanks btw.. I love you too LOL :D and yeah, i thought 9pts wasnt too bad considering the size of it, but I did have 6 chicken nuggets and half a large fries for a point less, so would probably have to plan ahead to fit the Leg End in.

Also, who would choose salsa over mayo.. except people allergic to eggs lol :p i mean, really!

i cant understand it myself.. I think BBQ sauce is absolutely vile! hand me the extra calories with that sour cream will you please? :D

*has a fit* Final Fantasy is the shizzle :p i am buying an xbox360 just for the next one - i know its out on PS3 too but more RPG games on xbox so think its probably the better option.

Also, who on earth would choose BBQ or sweet chilli over sour cream? Its worth the points man! :p or at least i would make room for the points haha :) and thanks btw.. I love you too LOL :D and yeah, i thought 9pts wasnt too bad considering the size of it, but I did have 6 chicken nuggets and half a large fries for a point less, so would probably have to plan ahead to fit the Leg End in.

Also, who would choose salsa over mayo.. except people allergic to eggs lol :p i mean, really!

Hehe, I think you and I have the same tastes! I do like BBQ, but would go for sour cream any day! Salsa over mayo? PFFT! Calories = taste!

Goodluck for tomorrow hun x

2lb :D

Not quite the 3.5 I was hoping for, but ah well :) I'm 0.5 from my first stone (though technically I did it yesterday. My start weight was 12st8.8lb but I've got it down as 12st8lb. 1.5lbs 'til my next mini target. Less to lose than I've lost for my Christmas challange. Woot woot.

I need to lose 1.7lb a week to reach my Christmas target. It's definately doable!

Massive well done Jess :D

Well done Jess, that's brilliant! x

Wooooo go you! :D

I, unfortunately, won't be posting a loss today (I'm skiving off my meeting, LOL, I'm such a bad child. :whoopass:)

So, you shall have to see my *cough* wonderful results next week :D

xx

congrats Jess! :D again, so excited I may have had a small accident (dont come too close! :p)

that Topshop dress is 2lbs less away than it was last week! :D

Well done on this weeks loss! :)
I'm sure you'll be able to make the christmas challenge...you're doing really well!

Thank you all :D

Bad diet day yesterday, I went 6 points over with food then I had 4 cocktails! Don't know how many points were in them :p I'm just glad it was on weigh day. Drawing a line under it, I'm never one to redeem myself by pulling back points!

So, went straight from work to the cocktail bar. Yum. 4 cocktails in just over an hour so was nice and tispy to see Feeder. Went to see Feeder, most their new stuff is booooring but they did play Buck Rodgers, Seven Days in the Sun and Just a Day, which was fun. When I jumped my trousers fell down. YAY! I'm too skinny for my own good. Hehe.

Sunday evening I went driving in Adam's car for the second time. I went round and round the carpark again. This time he showed me how I'm meant to steer by sliding your hands etc. Do Not Want! It was stupid, why do you have to do that? Grr. I also went from 1st gear to 2nd gear and back a few times. I stalled for the first time, tried to start the car with my foot on the brake :p So now I've probably had about 20-30 mins in a car. Joy. Will start having lessons next year some time. :character00182:I may wait 'til April, buy a car and then I'll hopefully spend less on lessons as Adam and my friend Cat can take me out.

I'm ill today. Sore throat, chesty cough and achey. Adam went to Tesco before going to work and bought me medicine. Plus, while I was out drinking cocktails and giggidy giggidy gigging he tidied the whole house! It was such a mess and now it's all tidy. I have the best boyfriend in the world. When I'm feeling better he's gonna get some goooood.

A photo of my lovely boyfriend and me. I love the top I'm wearing, hides all the flabby bits.

Attachments

• aww.jpg
    aww.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Oooh he's gorgeous :D
You two look a lot like each other ^.^

LOL @ him getting some :D for tidying up - if you told him that, he'd tidy up more often :p

Hugs :hug99::hug99:
Hope you feel better soon!

xx

Back