Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

10 Mars Bars in 8 hours?? Id have a damn good go for £50 lol That doesnt sound too hard ;)

I dont understand how that is a bet!! That would be easy surely!! I am so tempted to try it now!! lol!! They're 5 points arent they? So 40 points required....lol

No, 10 in 8 hours! A working day. He seems to think that you're unable to eat that many because of something in the Mars bars. I saw an article about a man who ate 14 mars bars every day and nothing else! So more fool him :) Rich people are crazy with their money.

I agree Starlight, I could do it with the icecreams. Yuuuum.

Jenni, you'd probably do it without the £50 incentive ;) I would if it was peanut butter kitkat chunky!

Hahaha! :p

I wouldn't right now though, that would totally wreck Monday's WI! :p
Check out my thread! ^.^

x

I would do it! Can he bet us all £50 too! x

I could do it with no problem - don't really understand why that would be a bet. If you couldn't eat that much sweet stuff all at once, half of us wouldn't have needed WW in the first place ;)

Would I break my diet for that now? No *whimpers at thought of Mars Bar*

one thing i cant stand.. they make me gag.. every year i think.. ooh mars bar and buy one.. take one bite and have to spit it out LOL. I'm with you Jess, peanut butter kitkat.. have you tried the Reese's peanut butter chocolate bars / cups? theyre beautiful... :p

Parents have gone! I like getting my house back when people stay over.

Looking forward to getting back on track! I don't care what special occassion may pop up between now and Christmas, no more deviating! I had to have halloween off because it's my favourite holiday! :p I didn't really need to have bonfire night, I should have just had the meal and pointed today and yesterday.

Anyway, gonna get my Xmas target! I'm going to eat lots of fruit this week and try not to drink diet coke. If I hadn't had this weekend off I'd probably have lost 3lb this week. I want a great loss next week! A non gain tomorrow would be nice too ;) My mum said I looked slimmer. I can't wait to go back at 1 and half stone less!

you will go back looking fabulous :) good luck for tomorrow x

I LOST 1LB!

I don't know how I managed that :) Whoooooo. I've had a loss of 3.5lb before, if I get that next week I'll have reached my second mini target. If I only get 2.5 I'll have lost a stone. I think I will get a good loss because my body's had so much food stuffed in it the past 2 weekends it will be a bit like a first week.

Goes to show I must have quite a fast metabolism. During my college years I should have been so much bigger than I was, I ate stupid amounts of crap.

Well done with the weight loss this week! :)

congrats on the 1lb, thats really great :D xxx

Aw well done you!x

Back