Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Hey, that was the best day to go over, right? You have a week to claw back - no problems!:)

Glad you enjoyed yourself! I am trying to remember some of feeders songs... hmm... it will come to me LOL. :rolleyes:

I hope they didnt fall all the way down Jess LOL Are we dealing with a flasher on our hands!;)

Well done on the practise driving! I hated the hand thing too! Almost two years since passing my test and i tell you, i dont drive now like i used to with my instructor LOL.

Hope you feel better soon! I have 'bird flu' which is getting worse.... MEH! Winter sucks for just this one reason!

Aaah what a sweetie you have there! Does he have a brother LOL;):p.

Love the photo, you look gorgeous as always! And i love your top! xx

Seven days in the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! TUNE! I love feeder! Perfect singing-along-loudly-in-the-car-hope-no-one's watching-you music!
Good luck with learning to drive, i've been driving for a few years but still feel like a new driver sometimes!
Hope you feel better soonly xxx

your boyfriend is HOT :p just dont tell him or he'll get a complex and expect YOU to run around after HIM :p

Oooh he's gorgeous :D
You two look a lot like each other ^.^

I like to think so ;) Do we really? I don't see it! I've got little features, and he has a big Jewish nose :p He's not actually a Jew, but his grandmother is so his dad got the nose and passed it on to him. He's an Atheist, likes to debate about it on the internet, the saddo :p Plus I want our child/ren to have my brown eyes! With his curly hair. Hehe. His dad is the ugliest man ever (and horrible too!) but Adam has his hair and features so I hope he does turn out like him! His mum is pretty though.

I hope they didnt fall all the way down Jess LOL Are we dealing with a flasher on our hands!;)

Hehe, just a bit of builder's bum. My boobs were bouncing though and some little teenage boy kept turning round and looking. The perv!

Hope you feel better soon! I have 'bird flu' which is getting worse.... MEH! Winter sucks for just this one reason!

Get well soon! Stop playing with birds :p

Aaah what a sweetie you have there! Does he have a brother LOL;):p.

Nope, an only child!

Love the photo, you look gorgeous as always! And i love your top! xx

Aww, thank you :D

Seven days in the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! TUNE! I love feeder! Perfect singing-along-loudly-in-the-car-hope-no-one's watching-you music!
Good luck with learning to drive, i've been driving for a few years but still feel like a new driver sometimes!
Hope you feel better soonly xxx

Hehe, I love singing in the car. I'm crap though. Adam is reeeeally good, it's so unfair.

your boyfriend is HOT :p just dont tell him or he'll get a complex and expect YOU to run around after HIM :p

Too late, he already thinks he's amazing. Haha.

I like to think so ;) Do we really? I don't see it! I've got little features, and he has a big Jewish nose :p He's not actually a Jew, but his grandmother is so his dad got the nose and passed it on to him. He's an Atheist, likes to debate about it on the internet, the saddo :p Plus I want our child/ren to have my brown eyes! With his curly hair. Hehe. His dad is the ugliest man ever (and horrible too!) but Adam has his hair and features so I hope he does turn out like him! His mum is pretty though.

Well I think so, lol.

I used to get told I had a big Jewish nose, LOL. (I don't think it's as big anymore though.)
Though NONE of my family is Jewish so I have no idea where it came from! :p

You've reawakened my love of long curly hair on guys :( no fair! :p

xx

Love the pic :D

Sorry you are feeling pants. I hope you feel better soon x

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly - hope you feel better soon xxx

hey Jess.. i'll give you the same great advice i gave Em when she was poorly with bird flu..

MAN UP! :copon:

:D haha! hope ur better soon ma luvly x

Too late, he already thinks he's amazing. Haha.

Now for the million dollar question!.................................................

Who takes the longest to get ready?;):p x

Feel worse today :( It's especially worse as I'm off college. We have 5 weeks off to do work experience, but I'm doing the first 3 weeks of December then 2 weeks over Easter so I'm working every day at McDs to make some more money. I hate it! Grr. I felt so crappy and ill today I cried at work. The manager (who is a year younger than me!) was being an arsehole. He was only joking but I so wasn't in the mood. Made him feel really bad when I cried though, har har.

Lost my appetite but am still eating! Not enjoying it though.

I'm feeling so sorry for myself :p I hate being ill.

Ah thats rotten, hope you feel better soon!! Good on ya for crying, he will be feeling like utter crap now!! hee hee

Aww I hope you feel better soon *hugs*xx

Still ill. I was worse today so didn't go into work. Couldn't really as I can't stop coughing which isn't good when you're serving food! Especially as it's all phlegmy so is that horrible sounding cough.. would put me off my food! That and my voice went all screwy so no one would have been able to understand me. That and I just felt like poo. Feel like this will be the worse day though and that I'll be feeling a bit better tomorrow. Hope so!

Being ill has made me want to comfort eat though :( I've not got an appetite, I just want bad food. I had pizza last night, although I didn't go mad. I had 12 points left for dinner and had half a medium dominos cheese and tomato (10 points).. but also a dip (3 points) and a single pepperoni portion topping (could have been worse! my old pizza, pepperoni passion was double cheese and double pepperoni.. this was single cheese and single pepperoni :p)... which I don't know the points for. That's not too bad, really. I was thinking "screw it, brownies too!" but they are apparently NINE points each. They're flipping tiny! No no no, I don't think so. Also, I had chippy chips, battered sausage and curry sauce today. Now that was probably a lot of points over. So that's.. 1 day out of 4 I've stuck to my points this week. STUPID ILLNESS!

Aww sorry you're feeling so ill :hug99:
Hopefully you're right and you will feel better 2moro!
And don't give yourself such a hard time about what you've eaten...you're obviously not well so making yourself better is the most important thing. xx

sorry youre not well but you food sounds so nice!! I miss the chippy :(

Back