Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Oooh, I knew someone who has blue eyes, and he had one of those blood things which partly covered his iris, and now he has a brown patch in one of his eyes. Lol.

53? That's so unfair, I probably eat about 30/day and I keep gaining weight.
Having said that, I sit on my arse ALL day doing nothing - that's what you get for being at college, lol. :p

Maybe I should be a lumberjack :rotflmao:

xx

Hey, you lose weight after chocolate binges :p Without doing any exercise! Did you see how much chocolate was in the list? Are you proud of me? :p

Yeah, and it goes straight back on, lol.

I am very impressed :D

Your list is giving me bread cravings though, LOL.
My mum decided to get a lovely smelling fresh loaf of bread this morning and it's teasing me :p

And - cheese?! Did you have a fat-wish?! (I was going to say death-wish but it sounded a bit morbid, LOL.)

xx

thanks i just want a ripple bar and malteasers now YEAH THANKS ALOT!! hehe xx

glad to hear your eye isnt too bad.. shame on the patch though woulda gone nicely with your dress haha! :D

good job on the exercise yesterday, scary how easy it is to rack up the points though! think its been one of those weeks for all of us though! xxx

You never know, Jess, the tree cutting might just knock some of the damage off.

Sorry to hear about your eye - sounds like one of those horrid stingy injuries - not much to look at - but painful none the less.

Back on track today - and counting (with a calculator??)

Good news on your eye not being to serious! I so want chocolate now - not fair Mrs!!! :p Take care, have a fab weekend and hope your eye continues to improve :) xxx

have a great weekend and hope your eye gets better real soon.xx

Well meal didn't quite go to plan. The soup was tomato, which I don't like and really didn't feel like the fruit so had the nachos. I changed my main meal before I went to chicken and mash but didn't like the mash so left it. No dessert, just a Baileys. So about 23 points. Not too bad :)

did you enjoy it though? thats the main thing :) well done on trying to control the points - not easy when you go out! xxx

There's a lovely image - you and Adam swearing on your pinky's never to return to Harvester.....Very funny

Not bad going though on choices - pity it wasn't that worth it!

Rosie xx

shame you didnt enjoy it so.. its a real shame especially when the points are so high! I felt like that when I went to Taybarns.. especially as I ended up ill afterwards! Toby Carvery is obviously the answer from now on! xxx

Can just picture you two pinky promising not to do Harvester again :8855:

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend xxx

Hehe, we also pinky promised today that we would wipe up any spill in the kitchen immediately. Trying to keep the house tidier so I don't have to spend so much time cleaning it!

Wanted JLS to win. Booo. Alex is good but she does too much warbling. There's no place for shoutiness in Hallelujah!

Hehe, we also pinky promised today that we would wipe up any spill in the kitchen immediately. Trying to keep the house tidier so I don't have to spend so much time cleaning it!

Wanted JLS to win. Booo. Alex is good but she does too much warbling. There's no place for shoutiness in Hallelujah!
Cant see anyone keeping that part of the pinky promise lol. We wanted JLS to win too but Alex came a close second - Having said that I think JLS will make it anyway there is such a gap in the market for them and am 100% sure they will get snapped up - also having not won this contract means they can do their own style of music, instead of what they are told which I can see happening to the winner. Hope your eye is better now babe xxx

Yeah, it's fine now :)

I phoned my mum to tell her about my eye earlier and I forgot because she kept yacking on. My dad annoyed her earlier (drunk) so she told him I wasn't his. He believed her as well?! "Whose is she then? Does she know? Is Grant [my brother] mine?" "Of course he is, he's just like you. How could you think something so lovely was your daughter?" Hehe, stupid man. I have the exact same colour eyes as him, everyone else in the family has blue.

I love my mumsy. She sent me a text during the X-Factor final just saying "ALEX! YES?"

Yeah, it's fine now :)

I phoned my mum to tell her about my eye earlier and I forgot because she kept yacking on. My dad annoyed her earlier (drunk) so she told him I wasn't his. He believed her as well?! "Whose is she then? Does she know? Is Grant [my brother] mine?" "Of course he is, he's just like you. How could you think something so lovely was your daughter?" Hehe, stupid man. I have the exact same colour eyes as him, everyone else in the family has blue.

I love my mumsy. She sent me a text during the X-Factor final just saying "ALEX! YES?"
:eek: Am surprised your dad didnt flip!!! Love the Alex text - You're very lucky to be so close to your mum. So glad your eye is okay! Take care xxx

Ah, he was drunky drunk. Always is a prat when he's drunk, probably wouldn't have paid any notice to her if he was sober :p

LOL - when my ex used to get drunk OMG I used to run for cover - wouldnt dare of said anything to him let alone what your mum did! The demon drink affects us all in different ways :p I just get plain stupid ... and before Rach butts in ... I know I always am!!!

Back