Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

have a great weekend jess, well done on the planning to stay on track. hope i can too

Well done on getting back into it...Im going for pizza hut for the first time since starting WW and am v.nervous about staying in control!

You can do it! :) I have EOG points if you need any.

mmmm I love pizza but nope can't do it too high in points for me and i know I wouldn't stop at 1 or 2 slices. Enjoy xxx

Well, I'm going for half a medium, which will be 12 points. Can't go over half or Adam will eat me :p

Hello sweetie... feels like ages since I properly left my mark in your diary. Sounds like you sooooo in the zone. Domino's - OMG - I wish I wish I wish I could bring myself to eat one... if I start that will be it for me!

2 stone seems a great target to aim for... I'd be delighted if I lost another 2 stone... I'd be 8.10 - perfect but it's prob never gonna happen so just aiming for 9.7...

Still thinking of that bloody pizza....

Well I've not been dieting for quite a while so my diary has been pretty inactive :p I'll let you off ;)

You'll look great at 9.7 :) I want to lose 2 stone by my birthday, but then another stone would be great. I just realised I'll have to drop a point after my birthday though, damn. Once I get into the 9s I'll probably be quite happy and I'm not sure if my main target of 9.3 is what I want. I can't remember what I looked like then, it was so long ago! I just want to fit perfectly into a size 10 and be all toned (when I get round to joining the gym ;))

Hmm pizza (((((((drools)))))))).
Good luck this week xx

Thanks, you too.

Admiring your planning and determination to stay on track on Saturday. Hope you have a fab night:)

I hope I can manage it when surrounded by dorritos and dip. I'm just tagging along to Adam's work mates' poker evening, seeing as it's my house! No girls will play with me :( I need more friends down here, I only have 2.

have a great weekend jess, well done on the planning to stay on track. hope i can too

I know you can! :)

Mmm Dominos, yummy! Prefer dominos now to pizza hut as they're like a bit of wet cardboard with a bit of cheese on (from our local anyway). Did you get a dominos buy one get one free set of vouchers through your door? We got some posted through last week so makes a takeaway a bargain. Hope weekend goes well x

Mmm Dominos, yummy! Prefer dominos now to pizza hut as they're like a bit of wet cardboard with a bit of cheese on (from our local anyway). Did you get a dominos buy one get one free set of vouchers through your door? We got some posted through last week so makes a takeaway a bargain. Hope weekend goes well x

No :( Boooo. I've got a 20% off thingy though which will do :)

so proud of you for getting back in to it Jess :D you already look stunning as it is - that maxi dress you wore in Glasgow looked fabulous on you, but i'm sure with a few more pounds here and there you will look even better :) hope you enjoy your pizza etc and well done for finding a dip alternative - i feel so sad when i cant have anything to dip my crusts into... :(

have a lovely weekend :) x

so proud of you for getting back in to it Jess :D you already look stunning as it is - that maxi dress you wore in Glasgow looked fabulous on you, but i'm sure with a few more pounds here and there you will look even better :) hope you enjoy your pizza etc and well done for finding a dip alternative - i feel so sad when i cant have anything to dip my crusts into... :(

have a lovely weekend :) x

Aww :) Thanks Rach! Visiting my friend in Sunderland in summer, will come and see you properly! I was only with you lot for a few hours.

That reminds me of something Adam said yesterday:
Him: Love your sexy body!
Me: Oh good, can I stop dieting then? (not seriously, I'm not doing it for him)
Him: .... no.
:p

His first excuse was he needs my motivation. I know he loves the way I look now, but I'm glad he's honest that he will love it MORE when I'm slimmer. I hate lies!

And HELL YEAH I'll enjoy my pizza. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm so sad! :giggle:

oh yeah deffo :D dont come 3rd week of june though cause im not here and i'll be devastated if i miss the mighty Jess! :(

Well I was actually very good on Saturday! Did everything I planned. I wasn't really impressed with the veggi pizza though and it was sooo messy I think next time (if there is a next time! I got such a bad tummy, but I always forget :p) I'll just go for a cheese and tomato + single pepperoni, maybe with low fat cheese. Much better than double cheese, double pepperoni.

However, haven't had a good day today :( I felt a bit hungover and I didn't really plan for it so went out for a cooked breakfast, plus have eaten 3 big cookies, crisps and a cheese and onion chutney sammich. I actually did put more crap in the basket but took it out before checkout :p I'm not too disheartened, I knew it would be hard to get back into it and I'm pleased I've done it. I'll get straight back into it tomorrow. Still hoping for a small loss tomorrow. Now I need to make sure I have cooked breakfasts food ready next time I drink! We've said we don't want to drink again, it's not worth it :p We'll see how long it lasts this time. Cocktails don't count ;)

Got my mum coming down next weekend and my best friend and her boyfriend the weekend after! It's always something, pfft. I might try go for the healthier options instead of saving a billion points and pigging out. I was constantly starving last week and all that food made me ill Saturday.

Sorry your pizza made you ill, that sucks when you've been really looking forward to something. All i wanted this morning was a cuppa, guess what the friend we were staying with didnt have-was grumpy for a short while!!

Have a good weeek so i can too

cocktails never count! :D loooooooooove cocktails. shame there wasnt a TGIs handy when we were in Glasgow.. we coulda worked our way through the list :p

hell yes! clearing out TGIs at the Gate :p bring Adam.. we couldnt possibly manage them all between the two of us!

Anyone know any good restaurants to take a young child? Under 2. My niece is coming down when my parents do. So far it's a choice between TGIs and Giraffe.. any other chains that are suitable?

frankie and bennies?

Jeeeeeesssssss where are you :( i need an update! xx

Sorry Rach, tried to stay off Minis last night as I was on a roll with my assignment! :p

Thinking of going with TGIs and having a caeser salad with a side of rice or fries! Still haven't made up my mind yet :p I want to go to Gormet Burget Kitchen as it's my faaavourite, but it's naughty and I'm not sure if burgers would be ideal for her. Food will probably be the deciding factors. I'd love pizza too, but again not ideal for her. Then again, she does seem to eat everything and has some teeth!

STS on Monday, booo. Got back to it yesterday though and was 0.6lb down this morning so on track again :)

Hi Jess, i'd say TGI's or Frankie & Benny's in case little one gets restless. These places are usually so loud with the music and everyone talking over the music you can't hear if niece gets windgey (they all seem to in restaurants). Quieter places mean you feel awkward if is crying etc (not saying she will), so noisier the better!! Hope your assignments going well x:)

Back