Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Saved 2 points today :) I'm not posting my food diaries at the moment because everyday consists of McDonalds :p I'm going to turn into a fry. Hey ho, free food is free food.

I'm going away for a couple of days on Thursday. I'm going to Wales for a whale watching trip with the college. Or I was, but not it's not whale watching, but "marine wildlife" watching. We're staying in a farm hostel thingy and I'd already paid for a full Welsh breakfast (any ideas what the Welsh add? :p) so I'm going to have it. Plus I don't know what/where I'll be eating for lunch and dinner Thursday and Friday, but I'll try be as good as I can. We're all going to the pub Thursday night but I'm sticking to diet coke. I maaay have a cheeky Pimms and lemonade (won't be diet, pubs never do it!), but that's it.. if they even do Pimms!

Hey Jess!, Well done on the 2.5lbs loss:clap:
Am hoping for that for next week but this is my weekend off which usually spells disaster:eek: as i like a wee drink which usually leads to nibbles but shall try my best.

Enjoy your welsh trip (let us know what the Welsh bit is to the breakfast?:confused: - intriguing!)

Hey Jess!, Well done on the 2.5lbs loss:clap:
Am hoping for that for next week but this is my weekend off which usually spells disaster:eek: as i like a wee drink which usually leads to nibbles but shall try my best.

Enjoy your welsh trip (let us know what the Welsh bit is to the breakfast?:confused: - intriguing!)

I don't drink much really which is very handy as alcohol is enough points on its own without the nibbles. When I do drink though it's usually cocktails in London which are really sugary and there's usually a big meal. My favourite alcohol is Pimms though which is on 0.5 for a shot, result! As long as it comes with diet lemonade :rolleyes: I am partial to the odd bottle of wine or vodka though!

I'm sure you can do it! :) If not this week then the week will come. Sometimes it just takes a while, but you'll get there back into in the end! It took me squeezing into my work trousers to put me back on track :p

Woo Hooo - well done hunni on your loss, great stuff

Congrats on your fab loss this week xx

I really need to pack for tomorrow but I can't be bothered. I'm a lazy moo.

Points for today:
Lunch - Big tasty with bacon (19) That burger is flippin massive! Wanted to try it before it went away.

Dinner - Chilli (2), rice (3), cheese (1).. so 1 point over, but was 2 points under yesterday. I probably should have had a lower point lunch to compensate for my big Welsh breakfast and whatever I eat when I'm there! Oh well :p It was yummy.

Just reading the WW magazine at the moment. Every time the "now" diet consists of porridge, salad, chicken and veg or other such bland foods! Not really a great incentive to start :p

i havent read the magazine for a while tbh.. never noticed! well done on your loss btw, 2.5 is brilliant! also i am with you on the cocktails.. they are sooooo nice :p

i love pimms too :D pimms and fresh orange, pimms and diet lemonade, and best of all, warmed pimms and apple juice in winter.. divine! :) x

Hey missy - just thought I'd pop by and see how your doing my love? x

STS today :) Very pleased because I couldn't eat healthily during my trip. I think I offset it with all the walking though. Back to pointing properly today as I had a couple of BBQs at the weekend too.

Lou, will sponser you tonight :) x

Well done on STS after your weekend away.

That Burger should be amazing at 19pts...blimey - hope you enjoyed it anyway.

By the way, how many points in a deli grilled chicken salad sandwich? xx

hello Jess :D how ya doing? you've been dead quiet of late.. hope you're okay xxx

Back