Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Just like me with the attitude to christening kids jess,i dont believe in none of it.

Ditto Charly hence Adam not being christened, I believe it is up to an individual to choose their own faith and if they do not believe then thats up to them.
I'm of the belief that the world would be a much better place if not for the conflict all religions cause

I love the sound of a Moroccan feast with mint tea and Baklava
*waifs off into blissfull dream
smuggle me back some babba ganoush Jess
Give my love to Hen its ages since i've seen her :D

I'm making baklava tomorrow for the Old Fella, he said they would cheer him up [:confused:] Might try and point them out too actually.

Have a great Wednesday Jess. xxx

Awww, you are a softy inside when it comes to the old fella ;) Don't worry, I won't tell him. I wouldn't even know where to start making baklava, if you manage to make it point friendly you must let me know, I loves it! I either need to save a lot of points or drink enough so I ralph it all back up and can't eat the next day.

I love the sound of a Moroccan feast with mint tea and Baklava
*waifs off into blissfull dream
smuggle me back some babba ganoush Jess
Give my love to Hen its ages since i've seen her :D

Well, it's quite healthy actually kals, if you avoid the baklava.. I think. The main is pretty healthy anyway, just grilled meat and rice. The starters are healthy, I hope, but just lots of them! Anyway, next time we go to Westfield we should try the Real Greek and just not have a feast ;) Adam wants to know when we can next come round? :p

I will give my love to Hen for you!

Ditto Charly hence Adam not being christened, I believe it is up to an individual to choose their own faith and if they do not believe then thats up to them.
I'm of the belief that the world would be a much better place if not for the conflict all religions cause

I agree, except I don't think it's so much the people, rather the leaders! So many are corrupt with power and definitely don't practice what they preach. Yeah, I'm looking at you pope nazipants kiddyfiddling ignorer! Plus all the people who refuse to acknowledge gay rights, makes me so mad! Bet Jesus would be all for the gays :p

excatly Jess, most people are in general nice, regardless of colour or religion but in any basket you are always going to get an apple with a maggot in and that is just a fact of life :D
I'm on lates for the next 7 days Jess, so sometime after that will be good :D

excatly Jess, most people are in general nice, regardless of colour or religion but in any basket you are always going to get an apple with a maggot in and that is just a fact of life :D
I'm on lates for the next 7 days Jess, so sometime after that will be good :D

Okie dokie, just holla when you have a suitable day :)

Morroccan sounds lush Jess. I've not seen one around here but would love to try when next in Landan taaan.
I went to the Real Greek a few weeks ago, seriously yumscious!

P.S. Religion schmeligion.

Weighed myself last night after all my eats for the day and was 2lb up, but that's usually how much more I weigh in the evening so I thiiink I STS. Not bad :) I ate a roast, a buffet, chippy chips, battered sausage, cake, crisps, choccy, indian, bacon roll, steak bake and cider.

Will weigh myself next Monday morning if I can remember :rolleyes: then after that will try the wendie plan for a week, see how it goes. Today I had a subway, a cookie and I'm having half a pizza for dins. All in my points, woot. Definitely making my soup tonight though.

a roast, a buffet, chippy chips, battered sausage, cake, crisps, choccy, indian, bacon roll, steak bake and cider.........a subway, a cookie and I'm having half a pizza for dins.

Slobbered all over the keyboard. Soooo jealous :jelous:

Ate two snickers :eek: They were good. The pizza was crappy and too small. It's all good in the hood though as I'm going to have cereal for brek, soup, roll and yoghurt for lunch (definitely this time) and veg curry with a couple of chapattis for dinner tomorrow.

Breakfast:3
Lunch: 5
Dinner: 4?

So that's 12 points if I'm right about the chapatis, saving 9 (sssh) which doesn't quite cover the 2 snickers but almost :) Definitely think the wendie plan will be better for me because sometimes I just want to scooooff.

If you do Wendie keep us updated. i'm a mega scoffer the odd day too and think it would be good to try!!.x

Fracking soup took soooo long.. like an hour an a half to make. Last time it didn't take that long at all. It was cleaning the food processor and I had to whizz it up in small bits as it kept shooting out the side. Plus it's not all thick and lovely like last time, but a bit watery with bits of leek and potato in. I miss my blender!

Sod that, going to buy covent garden in future :rolleyes:

Haha bless ya Jess I will make you a fresh veggie one when I come over next in my souper douper soupery soup maker

Haha bless ya Jess I will make you a fresh veggie one when I come over next in my souper douper soupery soup maker

Thanks.. Love joooo :D I got down this morning and it was like water so I just threw it away. Bought a covent garden one instead. Haha.

Awwww how lovely?! And I'm liking the sound of the 'Souper Douper Soupery Soup Maker' - is that aka 'someone's mum'?!

Soup sounds vile Jess - well done on getting thee some covent garden which is scrumptious though I can never afford it. SIGH.

Also - snickers?! :jelous::jelous::jelous:

Awwww how lovely?! And I'm liking the sound of the 'Souper Douper Soupery Soup Maker' - is that aka 'someone's mum'?!

haha No Hannah it's a soup making machine gadget
you put everything thing in press the button and 30 minutes later
prefect soup who needs Covent Garden
I could start my own Kals souper douper soupery soup company haha!

Back