Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

I'd rather just eat it off a spoon, I hate celery :p
Peanut butter straight off the spoon. heaven.
What about Nutella straight off the spoon? More heaven.
(wipes chin) Well done sticking with it Jess, sounds hard but I'm sure it'll will be worth it

Haha, sorry guys, I quit too. Felt too ill, I was worried it would ruin my day out tomorrow as if I still had the pupsies I couldn't go. Can't do twosies in public, you see, haven't done so in 10 years. I've just built my way up to doing it at Adam's place of work as I'm there quite often but mostly in the afternoon when there aren't many people left (I'm the only girl there so the only one using the girls toilets, silly). Can't even go at college! You all really needed to know that, I know. I hate cancelling on people, especially on their birthdays and I felt very rough. I feel instantly better after a good nosh on some carbs. I'm weak, I should have known I wouldn't have been able to do it! It would have been a good result as well, I was 1lb down this evening (after all my food) from yesterday morning (before eating anything at all). That's 2 days, wouldn't have even been in ketosis very long. Oh well, I can hopefully still get a good few pounds off in the remaining 2.5 weeks. Weight watchers feels like a magical place now, even after 2 days of that! I can't believe I couldn't stick to it for two days when I could do atkins, I actually felt sick whilst eating. The only reason I did is because I really wanted to fit into my dress, but I can get it on, it just looks a bit lumpy. I think 5-6lbs will make the difference, so I better start running!

Oh and the cauliflower rice was alright, won't be having it again though!

Found atkins easy yesterday, hard today. Headache, upset tummy, sick of meat! I had to take a packed lunch in today so i had two sausages wrapped in bacon, 2 boiled eggs, mini satay chicken pieces and a chunk of cheese. Quite sickening. I ate a pepperami too :jelous: So disgusting. I need to find a better, lighter lunch. I can only think of salad, but maybe I can warm some chicken up and have caeser salad. If I get the shakes I might just have them for lunch. I wonder if I can get some CD shakes and bars off a councellor if I say I want to do 810 or something. Dinner tonight is chicken korma (made with chicken, a bit of paste, onions and cream). I'm making a "rice" out of cauliflower so it'll be like eating a normal meal. Looking forward to it! Off into London tomorrow for my friend's birthday.

I'll sell you some CD shakes :rotflmao: I've got a whole box of them that aren't going to get eaten :rolleyes:

Hi, hope you're feeling better today!xx

Jenniiiii, hiiiiiiiiii :D

Hi :D

I've been binging for the past fortnight ish and have undone all my good work in giving up chocolate :break_diet: so I'll be giving it up again at some point. When I've eaten my easter eggs. :p

I was so close to eating like a normal person too :sigh:

It's a nice day Saturday so Adam and I are going down to Birling gap. We'll start our running programming! I hope I can do it :p I think I'll take a little picnic, I keep planning on doing one but never get around to it. I think I'll have things like boiled eggs, grapes, smidge of brie, crusty bread, meat. Yum yum. I've been trying to find some fresh crab to make salmon and crab fishcakes with no breadcrumbs or potato, just pure fish bound with mayo.. seen it on a couple of tv shows and really want it. I might have a bash at making my own mayo too, if it's not too fattening.

It's kebab day here, but I don't like the kebabs from the place they get them from. I think I'll have a mcds veggi burger and fries. What to have for din dins??

Makes me wonder how i actually did atkins for nearly a year:eek:.....maybe if i had done ww before that i would have struggled.

xx

Enjoy your walk today Jess
just spoke to mum said you had a sore throat
so hope your feeling up to your walk
the sun is out shining but there's still a nip in the air

Didn't go to Birling gap, felt quite ill when I woke up.. sore throat, blocked nose, so the run was out of the question. I'd be out of breath enough without a cold. I was very disappointed. Didn't fancy going all the way there, but will go next sunny weekend. Instead went to a lovely pub with a beer garden next to the Thames in Surrey. I had a steak sandwich with a bit of onion chutney, no butter on it and gave half to Adam with oven baked sweet potato wedges. Having a salad with cold meats, egg, pickled onion, coleslaw and potato salad for dinner. Also got some of those aero pots to try out (2 points). Tomorrow will be having egg salad cream baps for lunch and jacket spuds for dinner. Yuuummmmy. I've bought some onion ring crisps and crunchies for lunch on Monday as that is my downfall day. I will be doing the Wendie plan for a week from Monday to see how it goes (finally :p). Dinner Monday is hunter's chicken and possibly BNS chips, or maybe sweet potato and spinach.

Feel like chit. Definitely ill as I have lost my appetite! I haven't eaten yet but my tummy is starting to get a bit rumbley. I don't really want to eat anything as I can't breath through my nose so I need my mouth for breathing, plus nothing tastes of much. Good start for the wendie plan, gives me lots of points for later on ;) Think the day will finish with just some cereal and a stir fry being consumed.

Back