Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

everything sounds amazing Jess :) totally agree on the waste of money on a car - my friends just forked out about 2 grand for hers and theyre ugly to boot :p

if you're ill, i swear down - get kleenex anti-viral tissues. theyre expensive but theyre really worth the money. I wont be without them if i get ill now! I've had the same stuff as you recently - sinus decongestants will help you with the ears thing - i felt like i had water in them for days but the sinus tablets cleared me up quite fast :) xxx

Congratulations Jess! So happy for you!

Was just catching up with everyone's diaries...seems like I missed a lot with yours! :D

The plans so far sound so lovely! xxx

How is my lovely nearly daughter in law today :D
Old Lady Gaga here is thinking would it be ok to wear this little stunner haha!!!

Kally you found my wedding dress!!!! ;D

Actually jess that all sounds lovely, really well thought out and lots of nice little quirky touches!
Me and mine have already decided on our wedding to, although there isnt much planning for a chapel in vegas! ha!

Actually jess that all sounds lovely, really well thought out and lots of nice little quirky touches!
Me and mine have already decided on our wedding to, although there isnt much planning for a chapel in vegas! ha!

Thanks :D Haha, Vegas, really? I would die if didn't get to plan every possible detail, I love planning. I did events management before animal management but the uni was terrible so I jacked it in.

Well done on pointing!

And yes, that is actually the plan, if it happens is another thing! I dont want vows, ,hymes, churchs, being given away,pastel suits and silly hats, the dress or other people ahahahha
I just want to go on holiday somewhere and get married and already be on the honeymoon!
chris agreed to all that if we can get married by a fat elvis.....I think its a fair swap really seeing as his family are very traditional and dont think his mum will be too happy no being there!
:D

Well done on pointing!

And yes, that is actually the plan, if it happens is another thing! I dont want vows, ,hymes, churchs, being given away,pastel suits and silly hats, the dress or other people ahahahha
I just want to go on holiday somewhere and get married and already be on the honeymoon!
chris agreed to all that if we can get married by a fat elvis.....I think its a fair swap really seeing as his family are very traditional and dont think his mum will be too happy no being there!
:D

Haha, awesome. I think a lot of the traditions are stupid. Adam asked his grandparents if they thought he should ask my dad for permission? That would have peed me off, no one owns me and my dad is a tw*t.

hahahaha! I would agree with that last line for myself ! although i think chris will ask permisson but i think its stupid, i mean....if i want to marry him i will do (not that my dad would mind, he liked chris)Its all too ghey.....

Toast - 3
Peanut butter - 4 (decided to check the jar rather than just go with WW points and was like.. whooo.. 1 point per tablespoon. No, one point per teaspoon, misread, too late, pooo)

Monster munch - 1.5
Ripple - 4 (I think, the nutvals were in jibberish and per 100g, multipacks are 3.5 but I'd guess it's a bit bigger)
Banana - 1.5

14/21

Dinner is pasta bake with homemade tomato sauce, frankfurters, spinach, breadcrumbs and a smidge of cheese. Need to point this up later to make 7.

Oh and my ear is still blocked which keeps making me well up as I really don't like it. It's a horrible feeling and it's freaking me out, I am worried it won't go away. It's been 4 days, I've tried popping my ears, I've tried decongestants, I've tried inhaling salt water (??), I've tried ear drops recommended from the chemist. I think I need to try and make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

My dad always jokes that when my sister's boyfriend asks his permission to marry her, he'll think about for a whole... oooh, nanosecond :D teehee.
That one's a really old fashioned one though. I think if Jon asked anyone's permission it would be my mum, she's well scary :rotflmao:

Yeah, see if it's gone by tomorrow - if not then go see the doctor :)

If I was forced (kicking and screaming I might add) in marriage again then it would have to be something completely cheesy like Vegas!!

Cheesy Vegas wedding certainly sounds like fun!

Well done on getting back to the pointing missy - scary sometimes though isn't it?

My Dad is blooming lovely and I love him to bits

Bless you - that's lovely Mumma K. You make sure you take care of him - good dads are a rarity!

My dad is so vile I have changed my surname and deleted him from my life completely. However, I have adopted a new dad. He is called Simon, GSOH, 52yrs, enjoys walking and real ale. Will accompany on lovely meals to Loch Fyne/Pizza Express/Country Pubs for special occasions and brings gifts back from holidays. Can be rented for £12.80 per hour. Also pats on the head and says 'well done you, you little star' a lot, like a proper dad should. I can be contacted in my diary for 'accompanying arrangements' and 'Dad Days'. :D

would you believe it...my dad is also a complete tw*t. I stopped all contact when I was 21.
I so want to rent Simon though. Just so he can accompany me everywhere for a day and keep patting me on the head saying "well done you, you little star"

I didn't realise good dads were so rare! I'll make sure I extra appreciate mine then ^.^ I love him to bits my dad - in fact, even me and my mum have started to get along really well, since I moved out :p

Back