Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Worked out din dins to be 11 and had a cup of tea w/ sug so total points 19. I don't know if I'll use them later in the week, it's like a flip has been switched. I'm not craving anything nor am I wanting to eat when I'm not hungry :confused: Anyway, if I don't eat my points it doesn't matter, call it a kick start week or something. I haven't weighed myself in an age so the lower I can get it by Monday the better! Don't want a shock!

Oh...honeymoon talk - love it! I have a recommendation if you want to spoil yourself! I'm off to Mehico the first 2 weeks in August. We're going back to the same resort we went to last year. We never do that as we like to try new places but it was the most amazing holiday I've ever had so we had to go back. Its PERFECT for a honeymoon.

Infact, we were one of the only couples not on honeymoon last year!
They even do stuff like fill your jacuzzi with a bubble bath and rose petals as a surprise when they do the turn down service at night. Its so romantic.

Its adults only, gorgeous, very luxurious & all inclusive - even room service is included and there’s even a wee hatch in your room so you don't even need to open the door to get your food and drinks. Perfect for ordering champagne and strawberries when you’re in your double jacuzzi! There’s a lovely spa too.

There's something like 6 or 7 a la carte restaurants and the chefs come round the pools all day with samples of all the dishes. You don't have to move off your lounger if you don't want to but you can be active if you fancy that - they even have mini catamarans for 2 you can use on the beach. And the beach is AMAAAZING, white sand crystal clear water and loads of tropical fish around you.

I LOVED it! Check out my photo's on facebook if you fancy having a wee nosey at what it looks like or the website - its www.secretsresorts.com and then on the drop down list of resorts click on Secrets Maroma Beach.
I would completely recommend it. Although Japan souds bloody good as well!

Oh...honeymoon talk - love it! I have a recommendation if you want to spoil yourself! I'm off to Mehico the first 2 weeks in August. We're going back to the same resort we went to last year. We never do that as we like to try new places but it was the most amazing holiday I've ever had so we had to go back. Its PERFECT for a honeymoon.

Infact, we were one of the only couples not on honeymoon last year!
They even do stuff like fill your jacuzzi with a bubble bath and rose petals as a surprise when they do the turn down service at night. Its so romantic.

Its adults only, gorgeous, very luxurious & all inclusive - even room service is included and there’s even a wee hatch in your room so you don't even need to open the door to get your food and drinks. Perfect for ordering champagne and strawberries when you’re in your double jacuzzi! There’s a lovely spa too.

There's something like 6 or 7 a la carte restaurants and the chefs come round the pools all day with samples of all the dishes. You don't have to move off your lounger if you don't want to but you can be active if you fancy that - they even have mini catamarans for 2 you can use on the beach. And the beach is AMAAAZING, white sand crystal clear water and loads of tropical fish around you.

I LOVED it! Check out my photo's on facebook if you fancy having a wee nosey at what it looks like or the website - its www.secretsresorts.com and then on the drop down list of resorts click on Secrets Maroma Beach.
I would completely recommend it. Although Japan souds bloody good as well!

That does actually sound amazing. Plus I can go off track and see some real Mexican culture. My favourite parts of holidays are jeep safaris. I try and go on one every time as you get to see the non tourist parts. Best was Dominican republic!

How much did it cost? I can never get the prices from these websites, plus they're in dollars!

Last edited:
Its very pricey, but all you need is tip money and money for any excursions when you're there.
It's about £4700 for 2 weeks but you can also get an ocean front room with your own swim out pool for an extra £700...we drew the line at that one though!
There are some brilliant trips you can do there as well so you get to experience the culture too.

ps. I love jeep safari's too.

Oh, and with you being an animal person there are animal related things you can do too. Theres one place called the Jungle Place - its a sanctuary for spider monkeys and you get to spend time with the monkeys for a small donation.

That's not too bad for a honeymoon and the cost of drinks and eating out really racks up. I'm just getting a loan for the wedding anyway and will save up for the honeymoon!

We were at the Aventura spa Palace and it was the most amazing place i've ever ever been
Like Nic we had numerious a la carte restaurants from Mexican right through to an amazing Japanese food was on offer 24/7 starting with breakfast on the terrace then mid day bar snacks and lunch cooked round the pool area then mid afternoon cakes etc on the terrace again then on to the restaurant of your choice if you were still hungry after all that lot haha !!! you could then phone through to room service
we had a mini bar in our room all inculsive and champagne in the mini fridge as soon as you used somthing it would be replaced :D
also had the turn down service the jacuzzi filled rose petals and bubbles and each night your towels were folded like a different animal I cried the night we got the swans I was just so overcome haha!!!
and on top of all that the best place on earth the Ecco park XelHa | Natural Wonder - Home

Wow, these places sound amazing! *daydreams*

McDs (veggie burger and fries) - 12

Dinner will probably be potato salad and a homemade chicken kiev with some veg. I'll point it later.

It's not so much pain, though a bit.. it's just a horrible feeling. Plus I keep getting dizzy. I'm deaf in the one ear and it sometimes makes buzzing noises.

uufff... first diary done!! :D

Congratulations on your engagement!!! :love047: soooo jealous! What a beautiful ring! And all those exciting plans for the wedding, and the honeymoon!!! oh man, I need to get my OH to propose soon!! :D (oh, please don't tell him - you know what men are like :sigh: :rolleyes:)

Hope you're feeling better soon, going to the doc sounds like a good idea!!
xx

OMG Congratulations!!! :bananalove: :love047:

Absolutely brilliant news and so romantic!!! Love all your plans; have sat here all bleary eyed reading absolutely transfixed and so flipping excited for you!!! Think I need to go lie down before I burst ha ha . Am so pleased for you!!!

Is the outside of your ear red and/or swollen?

Aww, you are such a sweetie for being so concerned :) Nope, there's no pain or anything on the outside of the ear. I think I have fluid behind the drum from my cold or possibly an ear infection from the fluid from my cold. I hope they can make it go away! I'm getting my arse to the walk in centre at 7am tomorrow when it opens.

uufff... first diary done!! :D

Congratulations on your engagement!!! :love047: soooo jealous! What a beautiful ring! And all those exciting plans for the wedding, and the honeymoon!!! oh man, I need to get my OH to propose soon!! :D (oh, please don't tell him - you know what men are like :sigh: :rolleyes:)

Hope you're feeling better soon, going to the doc sounds like a good idea!!
xx

I hope he does soon, it's so wonderful :) I am very happy! Very flattered that I'm first too ;)

OMG Congratulations!!! :bananalove: :love047:

Absolutely brilliant news and so romantic!!! Love all your plans; have sat here all bleary eyed reading absolutely transfixed and so flipping excited for you!!! Think I need to go lie down before I burst ha ha . Am so pleased for you!!!

Aww, thanks Jax :) There will plenty more wedding ramblings to come.

Back