Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Oh Jess - I can totally empathise with the difficulties you are having finding a house. Soooo much hardwork! To find something you like and something you can afford in the South East is so hard. You poor things - it's so draining as well, I do hope you find summat soon. I have a fabulous image of you in a lovely little cottage etc with pet chickens for some reason. Maybe that's just because I'm such a town-girl I always assume country folk have livestock?! :D

Also poor you with the coldsore - horrid! Hope you feeling better soon chuck x

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! Reference checks happening now, though those shouldn't be a problem.

There were 3 or 4 other people interested but they chose us because the woman who showed us around was really complimentary about us, said we were really nice and because I come from Worcestershire they feel we have a better understanding of country life. WOOHOOOOOOO! So happy.

Hurray! Well done you! Very happy for you Jess - you'll be feeling so relaxed once you've actually moved.

Thats great news Jess !!!

That's great news that you got the house Jess! Can start to make all the moving arrangements soon! xx

:D I am so looking forward to you moving to the country Jess
after viewing the area looking forward to walking the countryside sampling the country pubs haha!! and hob nobbing with sheep

Thanks everyone :) Don't move in for about 6 weeks! It's totally worth the wait though. 2 and a half weeks until we go to the festival then only 3 weeks to go. Once I get back from it I think I'll start looking for a job as by the time I get an interview etc I will probably have moved in!

aww congrats on the move hun :D only 6 weeks.. you putting things in boxes yet? :D x

How nice is that? Three things to look forward to over the next 6 weeks: festival, new house, kitty back with you. Fabulous.

Have a great day Jess. BTW - I'd not really been on your profile before. Wit woo! HOW shiny is your hair? I am very envious. You're an absolute stunner. I just thought you should know

Hugs x x x

Have a great day Jess. BTW - I'd not really been on your profile before. Wit woo! HOW shiny is your hair? I am very envious. You're an absolute stunner. I just thought you should know

Aww, that's so sweet! My hair was my pride and joy until I tried to go back to blonde and dried it out. Had to cut it, hated it, but it's not too far off where it was, now. I just need to dye it back to brown and wait for the bleach to eventually grow out and, a couple of years down the line, it will be beautiful again :p

aww congrats on the move hun :D only 6 weeks.. you putting things in boxes yet? :D x

Naaaah, I won't be doing that for ages ;) We don't have much left really, after moving out last time we chucked a lot away and most our furniture plus a couple of boxes is in Mumma K's garage!

Cassie will think she has died & gone to cat heaven with all those fields & countryside to roam around in! Just wait for the presents to start arriving that she has caught for you! x

Cassie will think she has died & gone to cat heaven with all those fields & countryside to roam around in! Just wait for the presents to start arriving that she has caught for you! x

I think she will crap herself when the sheep arrive in the field behind the house :p I'm a little worried, as what is separating our garden and field is a wire fence with barbed wire on top. I hope she doesn't jump on it! Or try and jump on the small wooden poles and fall onto the barbed wire.. I'm sure she'd fit through the gaps in the wire though, they are large, so there's no need for her to jump. I'm actually looking for to my first present, like a proud mumma, I want her to catch something. After that though, no more! One thing she is great for is spider catching. I saw a lot of dead spiders in my last place, never any live ones though and the countryside means big azz spiders. Ick!

Back