Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

Going to see Pendulum in Brum in December, hope it's better this time!

Had a sneaky little weigh in again today, still 2lbs down! If only weight loss was this easy. I don't understand how I can easily STS when I'm not thinking about diets but can put on weight during dieting :rolleyes: 19 days until I move and get Cassi back :D
Sounds ace Jess - I just found out Pendulum are playing at the hotel I'm staying at in Ibiza, we get free tickets since we're staying there, HURRAH!

100% know what you mean about STS/weight gain. I am completely the same. For the past 8 weeks I have completely ignored dieting and have STS all the time. Now I'm back on WW I bet I don't lose a thing! Why is this? We should offer to be part of a research study as to why this happens!

Lovely to hear you all excited about the move (most ppl very stressed but you are obviously chilled-out-chick-type person!). Bet you're really looking forward to having your puddy tat back for good.

Have a great day chicky x x x

Aw yeay to getting puss cat back soon :D

Hope you're having a lovely evening xx

hey Jess, hope you have a lovely weekend.. whatre the plans - owt or nowt? x

hi jess hope you are keeping well , hows the new house coming along ?

Thanks Phil, I am keeping well :) House is coming along nicely, sofas ordered, a few bits bought. Just need to hire the van and in 2 weeks we'll be there!

Have a great weekend Jess. xxx

Thanks lovely, hope you had a good time :)

Hi Jess, hope you have a good weekend, I couldn't bring myself to look at the toilet picture haha *shudder* xo

I'm so glad I didn't walk into it, ewww.

hey Jess, hope you have a lovely weekend.. whatre the plans - owt or nowt? x

A little bit of owt Rach! Hope you've enjoyed yours :)

Mumma K waves at Jess

*waves* When you next over? Haven't seen you with my eyes for a while!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend Jess. xxx

It's not too shabby :D

Hola Jessica.....how has ur weekend been..whatchya been up to??.xx

Hola Lindsey. I've been drinking a lot of gin ;)

Thanks for the visits :) Yesterday we went shopping for pots and pans for the house. Got some nice ones from Waitrose. Then we went onwards to Sainbos to get all the little bits we need. Couldn't remember what's in storage and what we've thrown away though, so that will have to wait until we move! Only came away with some chopping boards. Mummy and daddy (their names when they give me money or I want something) have given us £400 towards the move, love them! There is so much in their own house they could spend the money on, the fire in the kitchen is broken and the oven door is off the hinges, but I am the favourite child :p Every year I buy all my mum's christmas presents from my dad and wrap them, when I lived there I'd cook and do housework after school and it reaps its rewards. Helps to have too useful fecks of brothers to make me look good. The money will come in handy as Adam go chuck happy when we moved and threw away so much stuff :rolleyes:

Today we went shopping again to get Adam's grandad a birthday pressie. Got him a recipe book, same as last year or Christmas I think, but his grandparents are very hard to buy for. Adam never contributes any ideas, he's totally useless. I also bought a dress for a wedding in 2 weeks. £18 from £28, it's a cream maxi dress with some pink flowers and brown reeds. I also got a big, gold, owl necklace. It's super cute. Plus some big dangly gold earrings. Got my hair cut and dyed yesterday. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it's quite nice and will grow well. She cut it too much from the layers and thinned my hair out too much, but when it grows it always comes back with a vengeance. My camera is broken so I can't take any pics at the mo, but I will take one when I'm all dolled up with my mum's camera.

Two people got stabbed in the field behind the house yesterday. Makes me glad I'm moving in 2 weeks! Still, this area of London is actually much safer than where I used to live. I used to live on the outskirts of Deptford and Lewisham and there would be a lot of random crime and "have you witnessed this crime?" boards about. When we were driving to Adam's house on the first day of moving in there was a sign near the house that said "20+ gang attacked man, on [date], [time], etc.. if you have any information, call.." We were like "Errr, where the hell have just moved?". Should be none of that flapjack when we move :D

glad you're moving Jess, dont want you living in a dangerous area!

your new dress sounds lush, cant wait to see pics of that and your hair :)

was just talking about maxis the other day and said to Matty i wondered if you still had the one you wore last year before they became the "in" thing? it was lush.. thats all i remember :p xxx

glad you're moving Jess, dont want you living in a dangerous area!

your new dress sounds lush, cant wait to see pics of that and your hair :)

was just talking about maxis the other day and said to Matty i wondered if you still had the one you wore last year before they became the "in" thing? it was lush.. thats all i remember :p xxx

It's not really that dangerous around here. Turns out the woman stabbed her daughter then stabbed herself! Adam has been mugged a couple of time when younger, but I only go out in the day and only up the road.

I had to throw the dress away because it started fraying all over the place :( I hate fraying as you can't fix it. The strap was held together by a thread too. Was a lovely dress though!

Hi Jess, just caught up with your diary. Glad things are going well and you're getting all sorted for the move! The next 2 weeks will go so quickly and before you know it you'll be in there! xx

Am desperatley trying to own a maxi dress ( stamps feet)

Anyway enough of me, when is the big move? i bet you cant wait to get Cassie back !

As Nikki said, there are looooads in New Look :) That's actually where I got mine from. So flattering, especially if you're a booby lady! They just skim over all lumps and bumps.

2 weeks yesterday.. or a week on Monday. I can say a week on [day] now, yay! :) I cannot wait to get my little bubba back and fatten her up. She's gotten very skinny :(

Maxi dresses are really cheap in New Look at the minute (Oxford St store) I saw quite a few nice ones for as little as £15 the other day!

There are always stabbings around here too Jess, mainly High Road Leytonstone, always saying that name on the radio news followed by "stabbing"... "critical"... and "no-one yet arrested"

Can't wait to see you glammed up in your new clobber, bet you look fabulously devine! xxx

It's the same all over London, isn't it really? Just have to be sensible and not go wandering around on your own at night. It was a big shock when I first moved to Greenwich/Deptford because where I come from is so utterly safe, you can leave your car empty and running while you nip into the shop, everyone knows everyone and no one has been mugged or anything. Adam couldn't believe it when he first started staying with me, he was like "we're going to go down that alley?! at midnight?!" :p The head story on the newspaper today is "Tenbury couple’s flame still bright after 60 years". I also just found out, after looking at the newpaper, that the bid for Tesco has been denied! Yaaaay. Evil tesco, it's one of the few places left in the world with all independent shops, except for one spar and one co-op. The supermarket is called Bowketts and has the best meat in the whole wide world. Their sausages are legendary! :p

Tesco's Im convinced are on a mission for world domination... but they're flamin expensive! We have 4 of them in a smallish area...as well as a sainsbury's,asda, morrisons, lidls......Bloomin supermarkets!!

Hope you're having a good day :) x

We desperately need a big tescos here & permission has finally been granted.
All we have is a big co-op (mega expensive) & tiny tescos.
Kidderminster has bl**dy everything apart from asda.:mad:

I cant wait for it to be built x

I think Tenbury is split. Half want it, half don't. I don't even live there anymore but I don't want it! Tenbury has a butcher, a fish monger, a grocer, sweet shop, tea shops, independent supermarket, electrical store and other bits and bobs shops. They'd all die if Tesco just waltzed in and set up. Makes me mad, grrr, they won't give in though. They have enough money and enough stores, they just want world domination. They build houses too now :rolleyes:

I've been looking for jobs today, applied for a couple. I've been applying to ones on recruitment sites and they show the applications.. they range from around 50 to 100 for most! Crappy do dahs.

aww thats so gutting about the dress, it was beautiful.

gutted that i am not a booby lady, i am a belly lady. hopefully the next in thing will make something flattering for it - its so big it has its own personality now :(

aww thats so gutting about the dress, it was beautiful.

gutted that i am not a booby lady, i am a belly lady. hopefully the next in thing will make something flattering for it - its so big it has its own personality now :(

I mean it's particularly flattering for booby people, but I think it's just a flattering dress it general :) You'd look great it one!

Back