Jess's Diary - Weighed in a day early..

:D I have heard from Jess she is still alive
and not hiding under the sofa while Cassi catches
spiders haha!!
See you both on the 18th hun
can't wait to see the new house
:cry: I can't make the house warming

Hi Jess, just popping by to catch up and say hope you're doing well and that the move to the new house went well! xx

Hey Jess hope everything is good with you!

xx

Mr BT man came and did his thing today and I now have a phone line. O2 say our Internet will be connected on Friday. I hope so! My phone is driving me mad! It's got really slow and keeps crashing.

Diet has begun. I'm aiming for 1200-1500 calories a day. Right, that's all because it's taking forever for each letter to come up! See you Friday hopefully!

Glad it looks like you're going to be getting your internet sorted out soon! Hope everything's going well! xx

Popping on quickly from Adam's work. I have a job! So relieved. It's only 20 hours a week and it's in M&S but it's work! I'll be doing every other weekend, and mostly the hours are 7-11, except 10:30-2:30 Sunday. I'm not going to starve. I get a 20% discount :D I'll be working in the food section, om nom nom. Hopefully there will be overtime. I have training on the 22nd and 25th, then start my proper hours on the 26th. I just hope I don't have to wait 2 months until my first pay :rolleyes:

I weighed myself a couple of days ago and it was 13 stone 6lb. I really don't feel that much bigger than I was, my clothes don't feel any tighter and I felt that I'd gained weight too quickly after moving without eating loads, so I think the higher weight is mostly due to my scales being on carpet rather than lino now. I can't test this as there are no curtains in my kitchen and the bathroom is oddly carpeted! Anyway, I'll have to use that weight. I've got a calorie counting app, just done my online shop so I will weigh in next Monday.

Kal, are you and Steve staying over if you make it?

Oh I'm so so pleased for you Jess
brilliant news and M&S too staff discount
on lots of yummy COU range bargain to boot

Will have a word with his nibs but Yes
as I'm driving that would be lovely

Congrats on the new job Jess! xx

Congrats on the job hun x

I'm back!!

Oooh, it feels like forever since I've used my computer.

Thanks for the congrats on my new job, but I'm still looking around. I have an aptitude test on Monday for a trainee law costs draftsman. I have no idea what the test involves but as they are running over three days I'd imagine there are a lot of people doing it. I don't know how much chance I have of getting it, but it would be a very nice little job! I test quite well, but then again I can't even prepare for this. It was a graduate program open to any degree, not just law, as I'd imagine law graduates would rather stick to the law, not the finance side. I did a finance module so I'm hoping that will help. Anyway, if I don't get it, or an interview, it's all practice so that eventually they will come naturally to me. I hope!

Time for a catch up. Oh computery internet, how I missed you.

Nice to have you back Jess
that draftsman job sounds very interesting
anyway will see you tomorrow :D
very muchly looking forward to it

Nice to have you back Jess
that draftsman job sounds very interesting
anyway will see you tomorrow :D
very muchly looking forward to it

Me too! :) I'm trying to think what to do for dinner that Steve can/will eat. No red meat, no sweet potatoes.. anything else? :p

Well done at getting the m&s job,that other 1 sounds right complicated what exactly does it involve?

Have a lovely time entertaining mumma k xx

Well done at getting the m&s job,that other 1 sounds right complicated what exactly does it involve?

Have a lovely time entertaining mumma k xx

Not too sure Charly.. something to do with sorting out/obtaining legal fees etc, I think!

Last edited:
Back