jet's take on a diary !!!

yesssssssssssssss a large chicken kebab just eat the chicken and salad and ditch the pitta !!!!!!!

garlic and chilli on the kebab? omg when i was on atkins i had kebab every week

why not! a kebab isnt a kebab without those

good morning slowly but surely my weight is dropping and im happy its going ,just been to the doc's to sign me fit for work ,so im bak on monday only for 4 hours on the 1st week ,im looking forward but im such a differnt person to wot i was before but im not bothered wot anyone thinks coz as long as im happy and my family are happy thats all that counts !!!!!!

and tonight is the nite to get totally rats with my dan's mates and quite a few of my mates too including my mum too lol she will get us all in the zone no doubt lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry ladies waffling again lol !!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll all have an amazing night tonight Jet. I love that your Mum is joining you too. Not too many kebabs! ;)

In case I forget on Monday, have a great day back at work. I expect your work buddies will be so pleased to have you back. If you're as much fun at work as you are on this forum I'm positive they'll have missed you.

xxx

thank you sweets !!! yeh ive missed them and i know they have missed but i think they need to get used to the new quiet me at work that is ,i just cant be bothered with all the playground stuff that goes on lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh a night out, enjoy. Hope you get on ok at work too xxx

Good luck with going back to work. Just 4 hours means you wont be away from us too much :D

Have a great night out, dont fall over.

thanks cathy im intending on falling over ,showing myself up but not being sick lol ................. im only joking lol but it's funny to think i used to be like when i was dan's age mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!

have a great time out tonight , will think of you when im curled up on the sofa with a cup of tea later lol!!!!
Im sure work will be fine hun xxxxx

Jet ill have a toast to dan later my love :D

i have had a few issue's with a few so called friends at work ,hopefully this will not affect my mood on monday !!!!!

and il fall over for you. but im not being sick either ;)

i have had a few issue's with a few so called friends at work ,hopefully this will not affect my mood on monday !!!!!

Dont let it spoil your day babe. xxxxx

whats happened jet with work/friends?

Back