jet's take on a diary !!!

morning all and thank you fay !!!

its my wonderful couragoeus son's(dan's) 20th birthday today i got him a card (because thats the norm ) ,now its morning and today is the day i have a few tears just wishing i could hug him and tell him how much i love him (but i know he loves me and i know he is up there saying mum stop crying and i love you )

hope we will all ave a good day !!!

He'll be looking down marvelling at how well you're getting on.

What a bittersweet day for you, Jet. Sending you many hugs and hope that you have more happy than sad thoughts today. Enjoy the meal with Dan's friends, I'm sure there will be a few tears but hopefully lots of smiles, laughter and mainly remembering the good times.

xxx

Morning Jet :)

What a beautiful day for Dan's birthday :)

Hope you have a wonderful evening out - you totally deserve it :)

Sending you lots of hugs and warm wishes

xxx

happy birthday Dan! he will be having his own party today!(my bosses daughter just gone into labour so there may be a little joy on this day xxx)
is it tonight you are going out babes?

happy birthday Dan! he will be having his own party today!(my bosses daughter just gone into labour so there may be a little joy on this day xxx)
is it tonight you are going out babes?

hi vicks and thanks yes we are having a meal at his fav pub !!

oh get some pics jet and put on fb love xxx

my day so far on dan's birthday!!!

in the morning was tears then a knock on the door and somone had sent flowers,im thinking WHO !!! we was one of dan's good good friends king (thats his name he is chinese ) and so a outstanding character then 10 mins later my friend lisa from across the rd also brought me flowers ,ive been tied up since then !! and it is a lovley day thank you my darling son ,so im putting on a summer dress yehhhhhhhhhh oh and cardi lol

once again THANK YOU GIRLS FOR ALL UR WISHES !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh fab jet thats lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh what lovely gestures from them both, I'm glad you're having a good day hun - the sun has shined none stop and it's mild I can't believe it.... I'm sure it's Dan smiling on all of us.... it just "feels" different today... if y'know what I mean :)

big hug (HUG)xxx

lol ive had my jeans on allday and been roasting so i had to back underneath my bed and get out one of my dresses lol !!

dan's playing games lol hes a monkey ...

Back