jet's take on a diary !!!

I do (well not the brekkie) but as soon as I get it its let dogs out, feed them and while they are eating i get my salad stuff etc out of fridge and prepare!

hi there ladies ,i knew this would happen ,me missing my girls ,its getting in the way of my interenet time !!!!!!!!!! but just remember i think about u all the time and miss u all !!!!!!!

aww we miss you too hun xx

im fine fed up that im not going to lose this week but ive not cheated !!!nevermind next week will be better

oh eck ,u never know u might lose, im moving around more at work but i dont seem to be losing so i maybe not be eating a lot but i will see how i go !!!!!!!!!!!!

we will get there just takes time xxx

Hope OH gets well soon. They do carry on don't they.

Good luck for WI hun when is it?

Bren
X

hi bren it's tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!! finger's crossed for all of us !!!!!!!!!

Well a big sleep for u and I await the result. Has it been a good week then?

im ready for bed now lol and i do hope i lose , im not sure about wot we are doing at weekend as OH is on nights !!!!!!!!!!!

hi jaqys

For me a friends hse warming Sat night and at parent teacher night this week a dad got talking to me about hockey and he trains a womens team which will play over summer. So I'm going to head down at 4.30 and got to the training session. Bit nervous cause I don't know anyone, but want to make more friends and I love team sports.

What about you?

yep fingers x i can only hope on a sts this totm has really knocked me this week ....but i do hope that next week i make up for it

Hi lovely. Just wanted to say hi as I havent been getting round all he diaries lately. Hope you're well. xxx

hi there nikki ,im the same im finding work is getting in the way of my dukan time on ere nasty work lol ...

well im up and im a 1lb down so im pleased even though i had a celebration meal on sat so thats really good i think !!!!!!!!!!

i do hope we are all ok !!!!! will try and catch you all soon i have to visit my mum with boxes and wallpaper stripper !!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all i was in asda and was trying to weigh up which plain yogurt was the best and for the life of me i still am confused !!!!

i came home with some smart price low fat yogurt
total 0% yogurt
mmmmmmmmmmmm ive been eating the low fat greek yogurt to try and save some money and i also picked up some raspberry and orange flavourings for my muffins so looking forward to try these !!!!!!!

Back