jet's take on a diary !!!

Hope your day is less eventful today, Jet and that the braces (and their owner;)) behave from now on.

Hope the laptop problems are resolved too, at least the guarantee will work if not.

hi laura have u wet the bed too lol ,wot a time to be up !!!

im hoping the little bugger has learnt his lesson !! at least it's the middle of the week and my scales are being nice and ave sts since the dinner on sat so not bad !!!!

hope ur ok too hunny !!!

hey hun hope peace has been resumed lol xxxx

hey all just got a poorly OH who has a cold poor soul .......... im ok it's gone mighty cold ive got the heating on while i watch the movie on channel 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi laura have u wet the bed too lol ,wot a time to be up !!!

im hoping the little bugger has learnt his lesson !! at least it's the middle of the week and my scales are being nice and ave sts since the dinner on sat so not bad !!!!

hope ur ok too hunny !!!

Hehe, no! This was a late start for me - eldest starts school at 9 am on a Wednesday, so 8 am bus. When he starts at 8 am, he (and I) get up an hour earlier:(.

Hehe, no! This was a late start for me - eldest starts school at 9 am on a Wednesday, so 8 am bus. When he starts at 8 am, he (and I) get up an hour earlier:(.

lol oh dear !!!!!!!!!!! so u have to get up early to ,so not fair !!!!!!!!

its been and gone now , im not sure wot it was called now lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems to be going quite quickly on the job im on which is great !!!!!!!!!!! it was a country bumpking film ,was half watching and half listening to OH cough !!!!!!!!!!!!!

u actually wouldnt think he is ill he makes that much noise lol !!!!!!!!!!!

im staying well away from him lol , im hoping for at least 1lb loss at least .................. hope ur ok lovely !!!!!

hey hun hope youve had a good day xxx

morning all ,im tired today ,up again for a piddle mmmmmmmmmmm !!! i dont think OH slept to well and he is on 6-2 poor soul .......... i think i need to start posting my menu's but i keep forgetting !!!!!!!!!!

morning hun xxxxx

hey jet - you seem to be so busy now you back at work!

aaah it's all go, isn't it. My sister doesn't work and she can't believe it when I tell her I'm making my next day's lunch, packing up breakfast while I'm cooking dinner. Doesn't everyone?!

Back