jet's take on a diary !!!

Hi Jet,

sorry to hear about your rotted day, but glad you're feeling better, sounds like your OH knows just how to treat you right! One more day tomorrow and then you can relax for the weekend too. Try not to stress too much about not helping your mum, sometimes you just can't do everything everywhere. Maybe you can find a little thing to do later, or to do remotely, to show that you *do* care etc?

Very impressed at the chicken vs. chocolate! You've clearly got your head screwed on right, tears or no!

Have a good evening!

oh i know my mind is still on the choc but ive declined so far and im diving into my diet coke !!!

mum has just rang and said she was being a grump ,i love my mum to bit's and i try my best, we are alright and i will fly over for a few hours tomorrow !!!

thanks anju having a peaceful evening watching the food network channel lol !!!

thanks anju having a peaceful evening watching the food network channel lol !!!

Mmmhhh glad we don't get that :D I already spend enough time reading recipes when planning the weekly food & shopping

i think its brill and the vast amounts of food they serve actually makes me feel sick lol !!!

Evening' Jet :)

Sorry to hear about your day... but well done you for picking yourself up and dusting yourself down to get your fix of minimins :)

I have no idea how you managed to pick chicken over chocolate although tbh I'm not exactly in the best dieting headspace...so hats off to you for keeping on track :)

hope tomorrow is a good WI for you (as much as can be given totm :))

thinking of you x

morning all !!! well i was 10st 3lb and 08 ounces but i put on not much i dont think this morning im 10st 4lb and 04 ounces so thats (i dont know coz i cant work it out lol

and thats even without the choc that i craved mmmmmmmm !!!

i buy protien bars with no carbs in them jet for when i need my chocolate fix and they taste so horrible i dont end up eating much anyway. Hope you have a better day today x

morning all !!! well i was 10st 3lb and 08 ounces but i put on not much i dont think this morning im 10st 4lb and 04 ounces so thats (i dont know coz i cant work it out lol

and thats even without the choc that i craved mmmmmmmm !!!

There's a reason why some of us use Metric! Makes the math much easier...

Choc - the problem is not I crave them but I can't STOP! So I try to steer clear. My DD1 is also very good at telling me what I can and can't have now!

that will drop back off before you know it hun xxxx

morning all ladies ......... welll i caved !!!!!! but im not ashamed my thoughts about something really sweet overpowered me on friday at work so one of the lads gave me a kitkat so i ate it and thought ok thats done ,getting home after going to my mum's i still had the fixation of choc on my mind so i decided to make a sensible decsion so im still on dukan this weekend and im going to be good but im going to have a meal that i fancy tonight not sure wot it will be and im also going to have the choc that ive craved then come either sunday or monday i will be back on track ,coz i know if i keep this fixation in my mind and dont address it head on i would just go and have an all out binge ..

so my ladies i do hope you all agree with my decsion !!!

Hi Jet, I have to laugh when you go right down to the ounces :)
I would have had the chocolate, You done well :) Have a great weekend xxxxxxxxx

hey vicky im a pounds and ounces girl and them small ones count and im gald imake u laff !!!

i buy protien bars with no carbs in them jet for when i need my chocolate fix and they taste so horrible i dont end up eating much anyway. Hope you have a better day today x

hey lovey the day went from bad to worse i think this is the only TOTM ive really add crazy craves so i sorted it out and addressed it had the choc lol this just will stop me from really stepping of the wagon !!!

Mornin' Jet :)

I think you've made the right choice with regards your deviation from diet this weekend... In my opinion it's better to have an off day rather than binge or even worse come off the diet altogether for a longer period :)

make sure you've got all your proteins/dukan friendlies ready for your restart day so you can get through the cravings without too much hassle and then you'll be back on track xx

p.s. we started around about the same time... and I know it's not advisable that we pop on and off the diet (it takes longer that way) but I think it's natural after a long period on a regime....x

There's a reason why some of us use Metric! Makes the math much easier...

Choc - the problem is not I crave them but I can't STOP! So I try to steer clear. My DD1 is also very good at telling me what I can and can't have now!

hey anju i just dont do kilo's totally confusing ,i think with me i can stop but the longer i crave the worse my mind gets !!! and thats when the prb's start so i hope ive taken the bull by the horn's and had the choc and also im still doing dukan but with a little of the extra's thrown in just to helpme a bit ,i think i made the right decsion !!!!!!

lol im not a fan of kitkats but that was thrust at me at work so i ate it lol ,give me dark choc yum yum !!!

hey hunny , i know but ive been so good since starting and i blip due to feeling crap at the totm ,my mind was you know u arent allowed it mode ,so i thought just have it and u will be ok ,so far far the minstrels that i opened are sat there opened and ive not wanted one at all !!!!!!!!!!

Back