jet's take on a diary !!!

yep freezing down here too have the heating on ....not looking forward to the bill lol
kids last day at school tomorrow but their social diary seems to be hotting up

morning all im up and im glad it's rained and not froze mmmmmmmmmm !!!

scrumps im dreading the bill too ,hope ur ok !!!

hey sarah im doing ok ,hope u are ok too hunny !!!

Morning!!!
i am FREEEEEEZING!
and its only gona get colder!
all wrapped up in my coat n scarf and for some stupid reason carried
my lether gloves in my bag and let my hands freeze!! doh!

hows it going?

Hi Jet, am making an effort to go round the diaries today!

Great that you caught up with your school friend, it's nice seeing folk after being out of touch for so long.

Boo to the weather, it's cold here but sunny and I think it's going to be (almost) warm. Still have the stove lit though, but probably only for this morning.

Morning Jet! Hope everyone warms up soon xx

hope youve had a good day jet xx

Morning!!!
i am FREEEEEEZING!
and its only gona get colder!
all wrapped up in my coat n scarf and for some stupid reason carried
my lether gloves in my bag and let my hands freeze!! doh!

hows it going?

ello hunny ive had a bit of a stressful day tears at work !!!!!! but im ok and it is blinking cold omg !!!

make sure u wear ur gloves lol !!!

Hi Jet, am making an effort to go round the diaries today!

Great that you caught up with your school friend, it's nice seeing folk after being out of touch for so long.

Boo to the weather, it's cold here but sunny and I think it's going to be (almost) warm. Still have the stove lit though, but probably only for this morning.

hi there hunny i find with work getting in the way im struggling to get on to everyones diary too !!!!

evening alll !!!!!!! ive had a rubbish day today ,it's TOTM and i just feel really irrational ,tears for no reason my other half said when i got home from work i was like a bomb waiting to go off ,so he made a brew gave a kiss and a few hug's and said calm down and made me laff ....

ive finally got my laptop bak with a new motherboard so im glad i wasnt to blame !!!

and i was that hungry tonight and i said something that i hadnt thought about in ages that i needed a big bag of chocolate ,instead i bought a chicken from iceland already cooked because i was hungry ,i dont think personally it was the leanest of chicken with the way it was cooked but at least it kept me away from the choc ,im still thinking about this and i know we have loads in but it's not mine lol so i need to be good let's c if my diet coke fix does the job !!!!!

and another thing that got me in tears when i was home from work ... my mum is moving into a small flat which is great but with being bak at work im unable to help her and i feel so so bad about this ,i want to help but im unable to coz im knacked and she said something on the phone to me that sounded to me that i should feel giuilty for not helping (but i know she didnt mean it that way )but my irrational mind thought different , so i put the phone down and sobbed for a bit ,feeling a bit silly when OH got home ah well !!!

aww hunny totm is a nightmare for hormones , causes so much upset and grief ....im sure your mum understands so dont beat yourself up about it , as your probably making yourself feel worse ...
As for the chocolate well done you feeling down and you went for a better alternative ....that makes you one strong lady ...but then we know that anyway you are an amazing woman remember that xxx

thank you sweets ,i dont feel strong just stupid for crying at work again ,im sure some of the people think im a drama queen ,i just wish they could come into my world for a bit ,they would know how i feel felt over the past few months !!!!!!!!!

ive been really good with my scales this week i didnt weigh on wednesday like i always do and todayi wish i had coz its the TOTM mmmmmmmmmm !!!!

hey youve gone through alot many people would crumble , you are a good person remember that
as for the scale bahumbug to them on a totm week lol

Hi Jet,

sorry to hear about your rotted day, but glad you're feeling better, sounds like your OH knows just how to treat you right! One more day tomorrow and then you can relax for the weekend too. Try not to stress too much about not helping your mum, sometimes you just can't do everything everywhere. Maybe you can find a little thing to do later, or to do remotely, to show that you *do* care etc?

Very impressed at the chicken vs. chocolate! You've clearly got your head screwed on right, tears or no!

Have a good evening!

hey youve gone through alot many people would crumble , you are a good person remember that
as for the scale bahumbug to them on a totm week lol

i know i need to go easy on myself !!!! i was thinking about laura ,had her mum passed away this afternoon so deavasting

Back