jet's take on a diary !!!

Glad it went well!

thank you hunny !!!! bak form mum's and catchung up on tv mmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!

heating on blimey dont tell my lot lol

Glad it went well, sounds really busy just as well your getting phased return. Don't overdo it. xx :)

morning all ,its the monday morning thing always the busyest lol i can do the job with my eye shut !!!!!!!

well woke up before the alarm again not bad thnik i slept well but also think im coming down with a head cold when i get up my head seems really hollow(yes there is a brain inside lol ) let see how i get on !!!!

i went to jordan's school yesterday and they actually agree with me that jordan has either asperger's or dispraxia ,it felt good for somone not to shun me and they have the ball rolling already and are going to assess him yessssssssss !!!

so we are going to see his doc tonight and he isnt gong to be a happy bunny at all !!!!!!!!! even though i like this doc im going to tell him lol !!!!!!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!

AND A BIG WELCOME HOME JO HOPE U HAD A ACE TIME !!!!!!!!!!

Hellooooo Jet and I've just been catching up on ALL your news... your new phone... new bed... lovely evenings out... sunny birthday for Dan... back to work... I'm so sorry for "forgetting" you returned to work yesterday, but - AND THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL - carbs definitely do something to your brain cells! I felt I was on auto pilot here yesterday - here but not here, if you get my meaning!

Soooo... four hours a day I see you're doing this week (I must have misread that you were doing four hours this WEEK and so I thought you'd be doing 50 mins a day or something!!)... never mind!

So... are you back on Dukan full time Jet?

As for playground antics at work, I share a three person office with one person I don't speak to ever (even to say hello or goodbye!!)... so I know exactly what you mean! To be honest, I don't even SEE her any more. She's not on my radar!

<two diaries down, hundreds to go, and lunch hour finishing eeeek!>

hey jo thats the worst thing about going away and coming home ,having to catch up with everybody on ere lol .......

yes im doing 4 hours a day !!!

finally got new phone and a new bed which is nice and with loads of strorage unerneath it yesssssssssssssss !!!!

yeh dan's day was so so special i got flowers from his mates and i cried , and the friday night out with dan's friends was top !!!

yes im on dukan properly no messing !!!!!!

and thank you for ur thoughts on my new avitar!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, glad the return to work is going well. When do you go back full time? It must be easier with the diet being in work - I know I put on 2 stone when I was off at home after my spinal surgery.

hey mouse ive been losing weight steadily even at home but i think because im moving round more my exercise will be fitted in easier coz of work i start back full time around the 26/27 october until then my hous go up each week !!!!

and with starting this diet at home im not sure wot its going to be like until i start full time but i will tell you !!!!!!

Last edited:
I think us full time PAID workers have to be a little more organised, let's say, to the full time UNPAID ones... once at work, no room for manoeuvre, and if you've not planned for lunch and/or snacks, you're in trouble! Hence some shortcuts being useful (I make lunches two at a time, or often have same lunch as previous night's dinner for ease...)

im always organised when im at work because going hungry is not a option lol !!!!!!!!!!

and cos I can't be bothered queuing up each evening for extra ingredients, my weekly shopping list has to be good!

I eat all day long at work, because of my tummy thing I am not meant to eat too much at once, so no sooner have I finished my breakfast, then I start on my lunch :)

im on fixed breaks at work and when im at home i acutally realised i ate at the same time more or less !!!

Last edited:
Back