jet's take on a diary !!!

Hey Jet - I'm thinking that perhaps you've not updated your User CP stats, as your BMI is higher in the left hand column than in your signature... FABULOUS loss!

hey jet hun xxxx

mmmmmmmmmmmm, he is getting a hyundi coupe only got home at 5.30

we have had dinner and im chilling in front of tv then in a while it will be packed lunch time and washing up mmmmmmm .......

wot u up too ,im glad ur ok ........

Hey hun. Cars sounds snazzy. :)

I'm really struggling keeping up with all the threads:sigh:, so please dont think I'm ignoring you (or anyone else).

Off again. Catch you soon babe.:wave_cry:

xx

hey nikki it willbe nice when it comes ,im finding the same trying to catch up on threads ...........

its a bit difficult when ur working to catch up and when u have little ones !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jet

Alls I've done today has been chores...this evening no different :) cooking tidying washing up....

no rest for the wicked :)

sleep well hun x

morning all ,OH said i was restless in bed last night ,but i think i slept ok only 1 loo get up lol ....

hope we are all ok will catch up when im home from work around 1.40 ish lol

Hello Jet - how was work? Are there several of you working alongside each other, or are you on your own? (There's a lot to be said for the former, given who I share my office with haaaaaa!)

hey jo at the mo and for the next 19 weeks ,im working in a clean room with another girl (its actually one of those i fell out with but i can cope with her easy ) we are folding and making packs up for operations so at least it goes fast and its a change !!!!!!!!!!!!

hi jaqy's thanks hunny jordan is all healed up but strangly he is eating more slower now mmmmmmm !!!!!!!

Well thats not a bad thing, unless it takes his whole lunchbreak at school.
Are you feeling more tired with working?

Hi Jet

Glad things are going well for you :) Still WI on Friday?...when do you go back to work F/T?

Eating more slowly is supposed to be the healthy way :) you digest better, eat less....

maybe he's just more in tune with his hunger signals etc :) could be a good thing!

Hope you've had a good day hun x

Back