jet's take on a diary !!!

You definitely looked boobaliscious in that dress and well done you for getting the smaller size. I'm so excited for when that day comes.
Take it easy today honey.
x

lol jet you can out boob anyone with those babies ;)

I'm not usually late for anything, but another vote for the blue... It's a gorgeous colour it is too and I love how it hangs. Well done on the size 12 too. I shall be very pleased to get back into my 12 trousers!

you will be fine ...will be willing you all the way xxxx

thanks scrumps ,im not going to have time to go around everyones diary to day so i hope we are all ok and doing well ,will be bak on around sunday cya all thenbye for now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies well it went ok ,the old hag lol was there and she kept staring at me but she didnt make contact although stephen went over to her new partner and shuck his had they where both gobsmacked and his daughter kept looking at him and giving him dirty looks and his son was so upset with the speech he gave and he apologised to his dad for not speaking to him but the daugter is a lost cause and even his EX wife was in tears when they had a converstation they had to have ,wasnt a prb to me ,and i seem to have met some new friends so that was nice ............

the meal was ... prawn cocktail
roast beef with a yorkshire pud i also had 1 roast pot and 1 new pot and some carrots
porfitorles for dessert and i had 2 vodka's
so i was pretty sober which i wanted to be , i felt a bit out of my depth because they all new each other but i managed ,also it wasnt my sort of get together so i didnt take any pic's sorry !!!!!!

but i took one of me and steven before we went ..

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 28
Ahh Jet it sounds like the evening was a success. You both look stunning. Dinner sounds yummy too.xxxx

ahhhhhhhhhh but today my stomach has felt really heavy and crampy and to be honest i do not miss carb's at all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
morning diary and all ladies , another week and another hour on my phased return i will now finish at 2.30 so my time is running out quite quickly i feel mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!

im feeling ok after my weekend off and im ready for another day at work will be a strange one today has the clean room where i work is being assessed so we will have tomake sure we are tip top in wot we do omg (i hope they dont ask me any question's coz im still new in the room lol )

catch ya all later hunny's

Hey jet :)

Keep missing you as per :)....you both look great in your pictures....glad the night was successful for you

Good luck for today (thinking of you)

xxx

oh hope your day is ok jet x

good luck at work hun you will be fine xxx
you both looked fab in the photos and you survived !!!!

Back