Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Challenge

Not sure if anyone is still doing this but I just completed day 5. I fell a bit behind schedule by not doing it on Monday or Tuesday but back on track now. Hope everyone is getting on well with whatever exercise you are doing :)

I highly recommend the 30DS. Here's my results after doing it....

image-4897348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, I've got this DVD but never done it. Is it recommended? For those of you that have done it how did your weight loss go?

Just done day one. I feel sick and dizzy. I suppose that's good. I do believe I am overheating and have left sweat puddles all over

About to do day 1.
Its 21:16 and I've been "about to do day 1" all day.
Wish me luck

My god.
1 down, 29 to go

my body hurts but I got through day 2

Really really feeling it this morning guys!!! Don't know how I'm going to do day 3 this evening. Anyone else still on the wagon?
I could do with the support..

Just got in from work. Tummys been a bit jippy today so the last thing I want to do is exercise but I'm going to do it straight away before I relax for the evening.
Hope everyones enjoyed a wonderfully sunny day xxx

I've woken up an hour before my alarms due to go off. I could roll over and go back to sleep but I keep thinking about the Shred. I'm actually going to get up and do day 4 now. I think I've gone mad.
Yesterday was far easier than day one by the way. I have however been given 1.1kg weights to use by my housemate (I was using bottles of moisturiser before) so it might actually kill me today.

Anyone else out there shredding?? :)

Finished day 5 about 40 minutes ago and I sill feel like I'm going to throw up. My stomach hurts so so bad like all cramped up. Think I pushed too hard today :-(
Half way through Level 1 though!! 25 to go xx

Felt so so sick on Friday and my tummy hurt so so bad- I couldn't even eat lunch! I decided to have a rest that day and did day 6 yesterday. I found that I was a little less motivated to try so hard- I guess because I knew the consequences were pain and discomfort.
Putting off day 7 today...maybe later :)

DO NOT want to do day 8 today. And there's no one around to make me.
Tum de dum

Get it done. I intend on starting again on Thursday I would start now but there is no way on earth I would get it done Wednesday morning I would really like to do 30 days straight..

camplestar will be great when you're shredding too!
fed up of hogging this thread but need to vent everyday to make sure I do it.
Could do with someone else having Jillian shout at them everyday. lol

you there pal?!
I didn't do it Tues and Weds so I did day 9 this morning and am going to do 10 now. Wish me luck!!!
Hope your first shred goes well xxx

Hey sorry I didn't see your previous post. Ok I'll start again tomorrow morning. 30 days with no break is my aim.

Also. I took day 1 and day 10 photos. And there's NO difference.
Thats a lie. If anything I look worse- (bigger, fatter, less toned, chubbier etc) in the day 10.
Joy

Back