Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Challenge

Oh no. That isn't encouraging. Scared now. Don't know if I want to.

definitely didn't do the video friday or saturday or sunday or yesterday.

Anyone else out thereeee

my god. The b*tch nearly killed me!!!

ok. So D2L2 was HARD!!!!
As in had to stop a bit, shouted, screamed, swore and sweated.

At the end of the ordeal she smiles at you and says "See you tomorrow!" DAMN YOU JILLIAN MICHAELS!!!!!!!!

Hello! Day 2 Shredder here! Hope you don't mind me gate-crashing this forum - I come from the Fitness/Exercise group. Wanted to hear how other Shredders are getting on! I'm on Level 1. Day 2 seemed easier than Day 1, probably because I didn't push myself as much... Not because I felt lazy, but because my legs were destroyed from Day 1! Honestly, my thighs and bum feel like they're turned into plastic! I'm hobbling along like a Barbie doll today :p Probably because I was a bit silly and also did a 45 minute run as well. Enjoying it so far. Love the easy/hard ladies!

Day 3 after 3 cocktails!! Level 1 seemed easier... but at the same time incredibly difficult! Only feel a little bit sick :/ But hey - 20 minutes! No excuses!!

You're starting to sound like Jillian already cherrypie! lol. NO EXCUSES!!
I sort of drank vodka instead of doing day 13 last night.
My legs still hurt though. I think its a shock because day 10 of level 1 was still really hard for me and then she proper steps it up a gear.
After day 5 my stomach hurt and I couldnt eat my lunch so you have that to look forward to! lol

Kimberly, I'm dreading it! Today was day 4 for me and I'm worried because my muscles never seem to recover, especially my legs! Every day they are aching. Did they do this to you? I'm wondering if I'm not eating enough protein or something.

Back