Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Just done day 1! It wasn't as bad as I'd expected to be honest. Had to improvise tho cos forgot to bring my weights from mum and dads so just used big tins of beans. The only thing I struggled with was the jumping jacks, cos my sports bra is now too big, so ran on the spot and moved my arms lol! Gonna do day 2 in the morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quite pleased-got up this morning and can move!!! Going to do the next one this evening as have got a busy day planned

Fight the fab! Just did another day today, finding once at get to the last cardio I am just floating through the skipping.. maybe thats just me lol

Missed today as been out and going out for dinner later but wi today and I've lost 1.5lbs - day "5" of the shred as such xx

Day 5, I think? 1.5lbs off too. Need to do some measurements to keep a record!

Really cross with myself as didnt get time to do it this evening as I fell asleep on thR sofa :( will have to do more on the wii fit tomorrow to compensate! ( as well as shred)

I fell behind with my Shredding but picked it up again today, because I could feel my tummy, upper arms and shoulders starting to get a bit squishier again. Didn't think it had made that much difference in the 11 days I'd done it for to be honest, but I can certainly tell that I've stopped doing it, so it must have done some good!

There a noticeable difference in my arms and tummy in only 5 days. Gonna keep going :D xx

Joanne24 said:
There a noticeable difference in my arms and tummy in only 5 days. Gonna keep going :D xx

Yeah I've noticed a real change it's baffled me I can't believe such a short DVD can achieve so much it's great!! Xx

i was shocked to see that the dvd is now 29.99 on amazon, i'm sure i paid less than 15 for it when i bought it, must have really taken off. i'm now looking to buy the 6 week 6 pack. i haven't completed the full 30 days but my stamina is much better, going to start from day 1 tonight as my hubby is away for 6 weeks so it'll keep me occupied since i cant get out to exercise. :)

katty said:
i was shocked to see that the dvd is now 29.99 on amazon, i'm sure i paid less than 15 for it when i bought it, must have really taken off. i'm now looking to buy the 6 week 6 pack. i haven't completed the full 30 days but my stamina is much better, going to start from day 1 tonight as my hubby is away for 6 weeks so it'll keep me occupied since i cant get out to exercise. :)

Altho the first price is £29.99, it is still Available for £5.49, which is how much I paid

katty said:
oh thats good then, i tried looking but i couldn't see the cheaper price :)

When you go on the site it says something about new and used deals and the first one on there is £5.49

Just completed day 2, and found the cardio easier as the workout went on. Also used proper weights this time-bean tins last time and 5lb weights this time :)

Hi

It's day 17 for me - I've done it every day without a break (friends wedding in Spain next week made me go all hardcore!). I can see a massive difference everywhere, I have interesting new muscles on my thighs, my bum feels solid and actually seems to have less fat on it, my belly is flatter (although still fat ;)) and some interesting new muscles have also appeared on my shoulders.

I seriously can't believe how much of a difference a half hour workout has made to my body shape in just over two weeks! And I go to the gym a LOT :character00115:! I've never been a slacker but I am so surprised - She is awesome!

Roopstardeluxe said:
Hi

It's day 17 for me - I've done it every day without a break (friends wedding in Spain next week made me go all hardcore!). I can see a massive difference everywhere, I have interesting new muscles on my thighs, my bum feels solid and actually seems to have less fat on it, my belly is flatter (although still fat ;)) and some interesting new muscles have also appeared on my shoulders.

I seriously can't believe how much of a difference a half hour workout has made to my body shape in just over two weeks! And I go to the gym a LOT :character00115:! I've never been a slacker but I am so surprised - She is awesome!

Thank you!
You've just motivated me to start again from day 1! Absolutely doing this!!!!

I am also inspired!!! I shall be dusting off my DVD!

Well done and keep up the good work! x

Back