Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Woop woop your 2 days ahead. Av u taken ur measurements?? I did mine on sunday so gunna measure again on sunday :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

I took my measurements at the start and then after 6 shreds. The only place I'm losing is my chest. I've lost 2cm at the fullest part and 3cm round my back. I reckon it's the punching that does it. I'm going to measure again after 10 shreds, I reckon, which should be Monday as I won't be able to do it tomorrow.

Good luck with your measuring on Sunday

Cool. I just got 6 week 6 pack so gunna do that as well starting tmoro. We will c :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

aww well done guys, it's so hard int it sometimes when you feel like you just can't to it 'today' then to push yourself to do it anyways is brill... I have done it today (did not want to) and yay it's getting easier but I'm not far off level 2 and I'm scared lolz

Six weeks to a six pack is hard but I prefer it I also plan to do both or alternate them! My back was hurting so bad the next day so be careful!

Ooo thanks for the warning. Im gunna try both in morning but my alternate them during week x

Don't be afraid of level 2. I've done all 3 levels last time round. Some things are harder but some things are easier too. It varies from person to person. For example I found the walking push-ups easier than the prrss-ups in level 1. Incidentaly, in level 1 I find the push-ups in kneeling position more effective than the full ones. Maybe I don't have the right posture in the full ones.
If you're getting bored, move on. You can always go back or mix up the levels.

Think i might move on.

Day 7 done so decided to do my measurements....
Calf....-3cm
Thigh....-3cm
Hips....-2cm
Waist....-4cm
Under bust....-3cm
Bust....-3cm
Chest....-6cm
Arms.....0cm

Im fricking amazed!!!!

Think i might move on.

Calf....-3cm
Thigh....-3cm
Hips....-2cm
Waist....-4cm
Under bust....-3cm
Bust....-3cm
Chest....-6cm
Arms.....0cm

Im fricking amazed!!!!

Oh my gosh your stats are incredible!! that's a massive difference in such a short time! Well done you!!

I wish I had taken measurements now lol

Never too late to take them. Im absolutley amazed. Im so glad of the chest bit cos i hate that lil over hang under the arms when i been trying on wedding dresses!!
So glad i found this thred and dvd. Not bothered wa the scales say on Monday now :-D

I cant do the 6 week 6 pack :-( i had an op on my shoulder last year n cant gold ma weight on it so cant do side lifts or a lot the stuff :-(

Oh that's rubbish the shred will be enough though can't believe your measurements do you feel more toned? Ive got to get back to it had to stay at my bfs as family are down so no where for me to do it :( but as of tomo I'll be back to shredding! I took my measurements at the beginning might re measure after next week to see ...

Yer i feel really good. Ant done the shred today as i did race for this morning and thought that might b enuf for today :-D

It has such good feedback for just 20 mins a day! I hope I see the same results need a kick up the butt next week I'm going to be a sw nerd!

I've ordered this....... I'm scared!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Think i might move on.

Calf....-3cm
Thigh....-3cm
Hips....-2cm
Waist....-4cm
Under bust....-3cm
Bust....-3cm
Chest....-6cm
Arms.....0cm

Im fricking amazed!!!!

That is amazing. Mine are quite pathetic by comparison.
I measured myself today after 9 shreds and have lost
2 cm off my bust
3 cm off my under-bust/back
1 cm off my waist
2 cm off my hips

And the bingo wings have practically gone :D

Leapfrog said:
That is amazing. Mine are quite pathetic by comparison.
I measured myself today after 9 shreds and have lost
2 cm off my bust
3 cm off my under-bust/back
1 cm off my waist
2 cm off my hips

And the bingo wings have practically gone :D

These r amazing stats too. I bin using firming cream day n night too. Think this helps.
I had a day off the shred today but ill b back on it in morning x

Back