Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I think you explode!!

^^I think if nobody reports otherwise, I'll have to believe you

Okay, I have joined all you mental people and have just bought this. I have 11 days off work in a row in the middle of April so i will start it then - at least that way if it kills me I am near my bed. Also gives me a few weeks to get my fitness up by walking more.

I am really quite scared about it though having read the reviews.....

Okay, I have joined all you mental people and have just bought this. I have 11 days off work in a row in the middle of April so i will start it then - at least that way if it kills me I am near my bed. Also gives me a few weeks to get my fitness up by walking more.

I am really quite scared about it though having read the reviews.....

I too was rather nervous about starting this, but it really isn't so bad. My calves ached the next day and made me walk funny, but other than that, it wasn't too bad. Saying that, I'm on level one!

my worst mistake was going 'full pelt' on day 1 and 2....i was more advanced and it really hurt me!!! after day 3 i followed Anita (basic level) and its all good.

Today - day 8 - i was bouncing around trying to keep up with Natalie (advanced level) and it was superb! xxx

I totally chickened out after day 1, my thighs hurt so much for 4 days that the thought of one more squat made me cry!

Back on it tonight - must be brave and think thin!

Really need to get into it, everyone else is doing so well! X x

Day 1 done! ... nearly did it all except for a few jumping jacks (must buy better sports bra) and some ab work (must find yoga mat)

Don't hurt too badly today, although can feel it a bit in the derriere : ) buns of steel here I come! Bring on day 2!

I have just had a look at the Simplyyours website - they have 2 for about £25, but I don't know how good they are having never needed one before ;). I'm going for the shock absorber one - bit more expensive, but I reckon I need the extra support!

I have just had a look at the Simplyyours website - they have 2 for about £25, but I don't know how good they are having never needed one before ;). I'm going for the shock absorber one - bit more expensive, but I reckon I need the extra support!

Hi there -I got the shock absorber level 4 on amazon last week and I have found it brilliant (once you are in it :p) -I swear -not even a wibble to be seen :happy036:-if only they made them for bellies :D

I don't often pop on here but I have done day 12 of level 1 -I will be staying on this level for a while yet as I don't want to risk hurting myself.... and I measured this morning -now I measure thighs, arms and all sorts AND in the last 2 weeks I have lost a total of 24.5cms :bliss: -the biggest single loss being 7.5cm off my waist :faint2: -and best of all I really enjoy it :D

Wow Capricorn thats amazing! I will remember your 24.5cms when Im swearing at Jillian later! :)

I've just had a look at the shock absorber on Amazon - reviews are good but a bit out of my budget this month - I'll wait for payday!

Started this today. Jillian brings out such a violent side to me :) found it ok. Alot of the exercises are things I do at the gym anyway. Will try to stick with it. Hopefully it will boost my weight loss. Does anyone find that the 20 mins goes quickly or is that because it's my first day?! :)

Yeah goes really quick (im on Day 14) xx

Back