Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

That woman is a sadist!! Did most of day 1. Jumping jacks hurt my knees quite a lot. It was all made more challenging by my pet cockatiels. They live free in the lounge and everytime they saw my arms flayling around they thought they should fly. It was like being dive bombed !! Lol

Wheee. Have completed 10 days. *am ignoring the short break I took to rest my knee and have a small breakdown*. Might do some measuring tomorrow and see if theres a difference. Am toying with the idea of starting level 2, but will watch it through first to see if I need to get stronger first.

Right, I have watched level 2 through. It looks do-able. So I am going to move up tomorrow. EEK!

Ooohh Good Luck and do tell us how you get on with level 2 :D

Day 1 completed at 7am! Wasn't AS bad as I thought it was going to be!

Sure the aches and pains are in the post!

Will let you all know :D

Lets "shred" the word lol

Hahahaha I see what you did there! :D :D

I just sat down to have lunch and I can't get back up...this surely can't be good for you! :D

Day 1 completed at 7am! Wasn't AS bad as I thought it was going to be!

Sure the aches and pains are in the post!

Will let you all know :D

I thought that too at first but then the aches and pain set in the next day lol

And you do the 'Shredding' around the same time as me - I do mine at 7.30am :D

Shred shipped! :D x

Good Luck with your shredding

I completed day 2 this morning and I'm not aching too bad, I found it easier than day 1, just need to keep reminding myself to push harder when it feels easy. Can't wait for day 3!!

Day 4 done after a naughty 2 day break. Hated it today and kept watching the time BUT I've had physio and hydrotherapy already this week working on my knackered right calf so quite a lot for my poor leg to cope with!
Does anyone else find it *ahem* helps push things along in the bowel department!!!!

I thought that too at first but then the aches and pain set in the next day lol

And you do the 'Shredding' around the same time as me - I do mine at 7.30am :D

Good Luck with your shredding

Yep - got them in the post this morning!

The only places that aren't aching are my eyeballs and my hair!! :eek: :D

Ouchy!! (quite liking it though!! ;))

lol don't worry Katerpillar it will get better over the next few days :D

Day 8 completed :party0049: and i nearly did all the bicycle abs exercise :D Am chuffed about that

I still need to do day 3 today before bed, I'm coming down with a bloomin cold too so don't feel like doing it at all, just want to curl up and sleep but I will do it, just after I've finished on here....

The shred has arrived!! :eek:

Just been out for lunch and dont have any weights as yet ... excuses started already!!! will get on board tomorrow I promise

i am back on this tomorrow.

bring it on.

Cos i have had a 3 day break - should i start level 2? or stick to level 1?

Dilemma.

Good Luck Ellebear - We all need a break sometimes :D

How about attempting level 2 but if you find it too hard then switching down to level 1

Back