Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Day 16 done here - been 16 continuous days and really enjoying it. I'm even walking 5 miles a day too - what is Jillian doing to me!!! :D xx

I did day 14 today (level 1 still) but stuck 12 mins of Jillians "banish fat and boost metabolism" DVD on the end before I did the cool down :p -it was side kicks, hops and the like and I really enjoyed it an I figured it would be really good as my heart rate was already up;) ...

I need to put more effort into my workout tomorrow - i am going to try to be a little more Natalie each day!!!

xxx

So - first time I gave up on day 4...

Currently on day 3 ... Now it could be the additional swimming and excersise I'm doing by my goodness my legs are killing!!'n

Day 4 today, feeling better about the crunches :D

Didn't get round to it yesterday as between work and food shopping I didn't get home till late.

Did day 8 on level 1 today, going to move to level 2 tomorrow.
I am really impressed with myself that I can do crunches now, im hoping theres muscle forming somewhere under the flab. :whacky068:

Just done day 20, been difficult as I have been away, plus my mum is on holiday with me this week - I missed it!!! But really enjoyed it today :D xx

Does anyone else really struggle with the jumping jacks and jump rope for no other reason than your boobs threatening to take out an eye??? I have a shock absorber sports brs ffs!! This shouldn't be happening!!!

wait until level 2 - DOUBLE jump rope!!! x
I managed double jump rope for the first time yesterday. That was day 21 and day 2 on level 3. I just did single all though level 2 and the first time on level 3.

I quite like level 3. So far. I have to say I find Jillian less and less annoying as I go on. She's even quite nice on level 3.

I'm back on this tonight with my husband for company! I will be 100% as I won't want to look crap in front of him- he will get my competitive streak going :)

Ow!! All done but my foot was killing me (I broke it 6 months ago and had 2nd op in Jan) so I need to watch that in the cardio bit. Hubby was well sweating lol but he is 47 and thin ha ha

i started this a while ago and did 10 days level 1, then i started going to boot camp style workout classes twice a week and i forgot about poor gillian. i have been doing my davina power of 3 every otherday but last night i thought i would give level 2 a blast since it was too late to go for a run. wow, i had sweat dripping and the cardio was pretty hard going too but i enjoyed it, so am going to make more of an effort. i'm not aching yet this morning which is a little bit strange but i am certain it will hit me sooner or later :)

Did level 2 for the first time this afternoon. Any sense of achievement of being able to do crunches has been replaced with a sense of frustration over 'plank' moves. :sigh:

I like the banter between the 3 of them, its like they've been out for a few drinks the night before and know each other a bit better now. :giggle:

OWwwwwwwwww L1 Day 1 :eek:

OWwwwwwwwww L1 Day 1 :eek:
It gets easier after a few days - in that you won't be collapsing in a heap right after you finish ;)

I am supposed to be on L2 by now but I know my limits - I have decided to stay on L1 till I can be more Natalie like - and use a heavier weight (currently using 1kg)

30 day shred dvd

I've seen some people mention it on here and kinda understand what it's all about. I've just ordered a copy tonight! Has anyone done it?! Comments? Reviews? Xx

Back