Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I have ordered the DVD, just waiting for it to arrive before I am on this mission!! Good luck all.xx

I done day 3 on level 1 today and I'm still loving it. It's over before you know it and more effective than any hour that i've spent at the gym. My advice to anyone doing this is to do extra stretches before and after to ease muscle soreness. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have the DVD ready to start but I went to gym today and nearly passed out not feeling myself :( I can't wait to start looks good

Ha ha! Oh Von my darling I woke up sooooooooooo stiff at 5am this morning I spent 5 minutes doing my own stretches and that really helped as I completed day 2 with 2 water breaks which were around 15 secs each. My calves are tightening up now so I'm doing stretches at my desk lol! Stick with it and try to really stretch before hand and it should get better. Xx

Lol, I've been very bad since, have been out for dinner every night which means few drinks to :( Going to start back properely tomorrow and get back in control. How are you doing? x

Ellebear said:
Day 6 for me tomorrow - super early start cos i need to be in work early too. Gah! xx

It'll be day 4 for me at 5am tomorrow Ellebear :eek: I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to it. Just think how slinky we'll be when we get to day 30 ;) Xx

Ellebear said:
I've done 30 days before lol xxx it was good xxx

Oh wow! I think you're the first person I spoken to on here that has completed it. Did you have much inch loss? I've lost an inch each off of my bust & hips & half an inch from my waist since beginning on sunday so I'm feeling motivated :) I'm already dreaming of doing her ripped in 30 DVD but I suppose I better master this one first lol! Xx

Oh wow! I think you're the first person I spoken to on here that has completed it. Did you have much inch loss? I've lost an inch each off of my bust & hips & half an inch from my waist since beginning on sunday so I'm feeling motivated :) I'm already dreaming of doing her ripped in 30 DVD but I suppose I better master this one first lol! Xx

Wow you've lost inches that quickly? I keep meaning to order this but I'm terrified of how hard it is lol

Oh go on order it, if you don't like it you can always re sell it on Amazon or Ebay, might make a small loss but worth a try ,bearing in mind a hours gym class will set you back about a £5 anyway :)

3106Catherine said:
Wow you've lost inches that quickly? I keep meaning to order this but I'm terrified of how hard it is lol

I sure have hunny....I brought my tape measure to work with me because I was so shocked and I re-measured when I got here. I'm even more motivated now. Xx

Lexie_dog said:
Oh go on order it, if you don't like it you can always re sell it on Amazon or Ebay, might make a small loss but worth a try ,bearing in mind a hours gym class will set you back about a £5 anyway :)

That's exactly what I was thinking when I bought it Lexie and I'm glad I did it because I really don't have time for the gym so this is perfect! Xx

It is hard and you really ache the first few days but it does work. I am on day 4 and can already see some changes in my body shape. I would recommend it to anyone.

Katberz!!! U finnished it Omg u r like a god in my eyes I got to day 12 last time I'm gonna start again though!!

Were did u get the dvd x

Play.com it's £5.99 I have it but haven't started yet as I've come down with a virus and nearly passed out at the gym yesterday so I have to admit defeat and admit I'm I'll! But looking forward to starting it has anyone seen results?

Back