Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Another shred notched up on my belt. That's four in a row. Tomorrow might be difficult with work. We'll see. Stick with it ladies, it's worth the pain. Which makes me wonder - are there any men doing this or is it strictly a girly thing?

I cant find it anywhere but she does seem a little bit pre-menstrual in the shred lol

Ha ha ha ha:D this made me laugh! Imagine if she was your personal trainer....

biggysmalls said:
Ha ha ha ha:D this made me laugh! Imagine if she was your personal trainer....

O god. It makes my skin crawl whrn she says buddy, funna do it without sound tomorrow lil

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

oh yikes baby bell i hope you feel better soon - good idea to rest if you have back ache..

I've got to take my daughter to dance class before I can shred and I really don't like doing it too late at night, but I will! I must, I must!

Roosters said:
oh yikes baby bell i hope you feel better soon - good idea to rest if you have back ache..

I've got to take my daughter to dance class before I can shred and I really don't like doing it too late at night, but I will! I must, I must!

I know I am sat in the pub instead another bad choice! But my bf is off work and my sister is down so the next couple of days will be tough! My back Is so sore the abs DVD is hard I prefer it to the shred though jillian seems happier in it lol I am going to alternate them as that way I won't get as bored with it!

Well done for keeping it up though I will be on it like a trooper starting next week when they all go back!!

I know I am sat in the pub instead another bad choice! But my bf is off work and my sister is down so the next couple of days will be tough! My back Is so sore the abs DVD is hard I prefer it to the shred though jillian seems happier in it lol I am going to alternate them as that way I won't get as bored with it!

Well done for keeping it up though I will be on it like a trooper starting next week when they all go back!!

ahh life sometimes takes president over work outs and diets, and so it should! hope you had a lovely time in the pub!

I've done my duties for today!! i even did 5k on the bike before hand!! oooo I'm tired now though!

well done everyone! x

I've just bit the bullet and bought 30 day shred. I was looking on another forum and people had been posting before and after pics and I was impressed by the change - here goes! :D

4 down- 26 left... :)

I just purchased this & will start it on Thursday when I come home from a trip :D
after reading through this thread I'm a little scared, but hey no pain no gain!
Lele :D

Day 5 dun but had to do it with the sound off!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

Roosters said:
Aww I hope you feel better soon lilprincess

To be honest, i really struggle with the jumping jacks too! It's all down to the lack of a good sports bra lol but they're so expensive!! I end up jumping with one hand to the 'jack' bit and the other holding the ladies down so they're not flying all over the place

Sorry, but this had me in stitches! I'm sitting on the train laughing to myself. I've been there and done the same!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Sorry, but this had me in stitches! I'm sitting on the train laughing to myself. I've been there and done the same!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

lolz - It's a good job you can do the shred in the privacy of your own home :eek:

Trying to find the motivation to fo day 6 but with a stomach bug and now period pains uts looking unlikely :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

I can today sympathise with you today lilprincessvic. I've got none of your symptoms but am completely lacking the motivation. All I can say is I usually find exercise very good for period pains, so if you can push yourself through the feeling yucky it may make you feel better physically as well as mentally.

I always say I never regret doing exercise - I just don't always feel like doing it beforehand!

Thats wa im thinking i just think jumping jacks will make me sick. Screw it im gunna do it!!!

Back