Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I'm a shred newbie and have just done level one day one. I have a dress to wear to a christening on aug 28 so am praying 29 days of jillian and being a SW saint will make me look less like a sausage bursting out of it's skin, ha ha.

Hope you don't mind if I post my progress on here, will certainly help with the motivation I think.

xx

Shrimpy said:
I'm back from my course and you will be slightly terrified to know that I ACTUALLY brought my DVD, weighs and mat to the course.

I have done day 7 of level 3. :D

I am almost done!

I am not surprised your hardcore. I am taking mine with me to turkey when we go on holiday :) x

im restarting this, this afternoon.
had done a few days but then took ill so couldnt do it. :(

Day 9 of level 3 complete!!! :D

Day 1 @ level 2 done. ;-) at a record time of at 5.30am this morning but I had to be out of the house by 7.15am and needed to make mine and my husbands breakfast & sandwiches, shower, wash/dry hair and get myself and daughter dressed. :-( hope it's worth it after another 20 days ;-)

5.30 wow thats dedication lol :) my first day of level 2 tomorrow, i was sweating buckets today, sooo hot!!

Just done level 1, day 2 - really tough! Ended up missing yesterday cos we had workmen here til almost 9pm. Going for a run tomorrow morning when my ds is in nursery then will do day 3 after bedtime :0)

xx

I'm finished... I think I'm going to cycle between level 3 and 2 along with gym sessions... unless anyone has any other ideas?

Shrimpy said:
I'm finished... I think I'm going to cycle between level 3 and 2 along with gym sessions... unless anyone has any other ideas?

No that sounds good. :) I plan on carrying on until my holiday...and taking the DVD with me as were in a villa so could easily do it early hours on the AM as generally up anyway...but that being said I font know what level 3 brings yet and I might actually die instead of feeling like I am going too haha x

Nah you just feel like death! But nothing has been as bad as starting L1, the aches I got doing that were unbelievable!!! I am still doing a new modified moves so I shall remove those...

I lost 1 measly centimetre, from each area, but then again, there isn't much left of me to lose!!!

More toned I guess... I can see the beginnings of a 6pack, under all my loose skin.

We'll be shredded eventually! :D

Day 2 @ level 2 done again at 5.30am! It's killing me!! Need to do it in the evenings but don't trust that after work and getting my daughter into bed that I would actually do it x

That's why I force myself to do it in the morning... i am too lazy in the evening!

Back