Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

LadyFi said:
Also do I need to get some weights before I start??

F x

Yep u do but some people use tins or water bottles etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 completed can't wait till i can get through all of it without stopping also now cringe at the part when jillian pokes the womens belly the women u follow if u want an easier workout lol lol easier arrggh

Day 3 done feel really sore lol anyone else feel like this? And does it get easier had a hot bath yesterday and one today but still really sore lol

Day 3 done feel really sore lol anyone else feel like this? And does it get easier had a hot bath yesterday and one today but still really sore lol

i'm still hurting from wednesday!!!

seriously, i cant lift my arms above shoulder height! i think the weights i used were too heavy, they were my husbands and i stupidly did the math that they were 0.5kg in each hand, but i'm so so dumb. they are 0.5kg at each END of EACH WEIGHT. So 1kg in each hand, and i think it was too much for me. I am a numpty.

I got up and did day 2 @ level 3 this morning at the usual time of 5.30am eek

Now I am just getting ready for my aerobics class...my legs ache so this could be torture tonight haha

Really felt like I had been run over yesterday lol think it was doing the shred and then Zumba. Today felt 80% just a little soreness in legs, just done Day 4 whoop whoop feel ok it doesn get better... had a sneak peak at level 2:wave_cry: gulp lol

foxy_lox said:
Really felt like I had been run over yesterday lol think it was doing the shred and then Zumba. Today felt 80% just a little soreness in legs, just done Day 4 whoop whoop feel ok it doesn get better... had a sneak peak at level 2:wave_cry: gulp lol

I went for the element of surprise approach n just chucked myself into level 2! Think im starting to look like Natalie though!! :D

carlabsoon to be p said:
I went for the element of surprise approach n just chucked myself into level 2! Think im starting to look like Natalie though!! :D

Lol u go for it!!!! That crawling around the floor thing made me shudder lol

Well one thing the 30DS has seemed to have done is actually make me quite fit I would say. I usually find the cardio not impossibly hard but I am like "bloody hell when is this going to end" and bearing in mind this is the first class back in 3 weeks (instructor has been on holiday) I was going for it, loving it and then it was over and I was thinking "is that it?"

Now not saying I am not going to feel it tomorrow but perhaps jillian gives you endurance :) ooh but undid all my hard work by having a slice of White crusty loaf with butter eek

Guess what!!! I have Shingles :confused::confused::confused: no Day 5 for me didnt want to risk it aarrrggghhh!!!!! Feel fine just a bit tired, Ive actually been doing the shred with Shingles I noticed the rash on Friday (day 1) but didnt think anything of it until this morning noticed a large lump on the side of my neck (near collarbone!) I thought it was due to "Bringing the neck to the party" PMSL Going to post for some advice ha! ha!

Hello me again! :)

Thought i would put my measurements on so you could see what was happening! i have got pictures but theres not any difference yet so i will wait before putting them on!! Right when i started last tuesday ( 9/8/11) my measurements were as follows:
Over boobs 100cm / 40"
Under boobs 86cm / 34.4"
Tummy 100cm / 40"
Hips 99.5cm / 39.8"
Left upper arm (aka the wing) 33cm / 13.2"
Right upper arm 32.5cm / 13"
Left thigh 61cm / 24.4"
Right thigh 59.5cm / 23.8"

When i started i did 5 days at level one and 2 days at level 2 and these were my measurements last night when i'd finished day 2 level 2:
Over boobs 98.5cm / 39.4"
Under boobs 85.5cm / 34.2"
Tummy 97.5cm / 39"
Hips 98.5cm / 39.4"
Left upper arm (aka the wing) 33cm / 13.2"
Right upper arm 33cm / 13.2"
Left thigh 61cm / 24.4"
Right thigh 60.5cm / 24.2"

Now apart from my right wing and right thigh ive lost a bit from all over, although im not quite sure why my right side is now growing in size??!! :)
Ill still continue to do my measurements and pictures as i continue with Jilly baby!! :)

Day 5 @ level 3 30DS done at normal time this AM! The end is in sight :) haha plan on doing it everyday still up until my holidays. Def see signs of my fitness being improved...aerobics was a doddle Monday night (and that was on top of Jillian in the AM) so that's one thing but I think my "six pack" is playing hide and seek :)

Back