Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

carlabsoon to be p said:
Ive got weigh in tonight and was thinking about doing it twice?!! now you've planted the seed of doubt!! :)

Oh sorry I meant because I didn't have time not because it was weighin day! Hope you didn't miss out because of me eek

Can anyone confirm if you need loads of space to do this?? Thinking of buying the DVD but not sure if I have enough room.

I've done one day of this, level one. Oh crikey I'm stiff the next day. Hard going but you feel it :)

Did day 36 @ level 3 30DS yesterday. Will try to squeeze in Day 37 today but I have aerobics tonight anyway so it's if I get time. If I can do it every day(apart from today) now it will take me to Day 40 by Sunday/Monday and just in time for holiday x

Hi I am on day three of the shred, had to give yesterday a miss as my knees were killing me. Does anyone have any ideas what I could do instead of the star jumps ? This morning
I just did my arms and flailed my legs around a bit!!!!
I really want to stick with this workout, especially now I have stopped aching, Im just not sure my knee will hold out.

Thanks in advance for any ideas

cvarey74 said:
Hi I am on day three of the shred, had to give yesterday a miss as my knees were killing me. Does anyone have any ideas what I could do instead of the star jumps ? This morning
I just did my arms and flailed my legs around a bit!!!!
I really want to stick with this workout, especially now I have stopped aching, Im just not sure my knee will hold out.

Thanks in advance for any ideas

I tend to do the punchs instead of star jumps. I cant star jump eother x

Bump bump bump!!!

Need to get this thread back up here.. Starting again tomorrow and determined to do the full 30 days this time.. Made it to day 10 last time and got bored :( back on the motivation train to look good for Xmas and hit my target..13.5 lbs to goooo! :)

I finished the 30DS and within a couple of days my defines stomach was gone Boooo!! Think it's because I don't eat enough protein to build muscle and keep it. So I went and brought the ripped in 30 that gives u access to a 30 day meal plan. Did day 1 today and just having my first meal which is curried couscous! Surprisingly not bad. Here's to being ripped in 29 days :) x

Laura_carlburgess said:
I finished the 30DS and within a couple of days my defines stomach was gone Boooo!! Think it's because I don't eat enough protein to build muscle and keep it. So I went and brought the ripped in 30 that gives u access to a 30 day meal plan. Did day 1 today and just having my first meal which is curried couscous! Surprisingly not bad. Here's to being ripped in 29 days :) x

Ooh how interesting!! So do you think if maybe we stuck to red days would probably help? I was thinking of doing 30ds then going straight onto ripped in 30 and hopefully might have a hot body by Xmas :)

I've just done day 2 level 1 and found it harder today as my muscles are achy....especially thighs and abs which is great as they are my target areas! When does the aching stop and will I be able to push through it? Will I ever be able to do push ups?? Lol!

chiefbridesmaid said:
Ooh how interesting!! So do you think if maybe we stuck to red days would probably help? I was thinking of doing 30ds then going straight onto ripped in 30 and hopefully might have a hot body by Xmas :)

Yes I think so as your getting in a lot of protein and protein builds muscle. I am following jillians meal plan so not doing sw at the moment for the next 30 days so I will let you know...I will take before/after photos as well for everyone...

I am on day 3 today...ripped kicks ass haha am scared of what level 2,3 and 4 are going to be like eek!
Meal plan for today is
Breakfast - 1 cup cheerios 1/2 cup light soya milk, 1/2 cup strawberries

Dinner - 3 slices of chicken, 1/4 cup avocado, 1/2 cup spinach, 1 tomato sliced and a wholemeal wrap

Tea - 4ozs chicken breast, 1 tbsn honey, 1/4 toasted almonds (plus other spices but can't remember) and a salad

Snacks - 1 boiled egg and 1 small apple

I had to force myself to do it this morning, day 3 level 1....my legs/abs/chest muscles are killing me, however I managed all the modified press ups today yay! It hurts and I think I hate her already lol!

Nics.ck said:
I had to force myself to do it this morning, day 3 level 1....my legs/abs/chest muscles are killing me, however I managed all the modified press ups today yay! It hurts and I think I hate her already lol!

Aww well done thou :) stick too it and you will definitely see the results x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Yes I think so as your getting in a lot of protein and protein builds muscle. I am following jillians meal plan so not doing sw at the moment for the next 30 days so I will let you know...I will take before/after photos as well for everyone...

I am on day 3 today...ripped kicks ass haha am scared of what level 2,3 and 4 are going to be like eek!
Meal plan for today is
Breakfast - 1 cup cheerios 1/2 cup light soya milk, 1/2 cup strawberries

Dinner - 3 slices of chicken, 1/4 cup avocado, 1/2 cup spinach, 1 tomato sliced and a wholemeal wrap

Tea - 4ozs chicken breast, 1 tbsn honey, 1/4 toasted almonds (plus other spices but can't remember) and a salad

Snacks - 1 boiled egg and 1 small apple

Umm food sounds great!! Will be great to see your results after following the food plan too!! :)

I decided to give her fat busting one a go which is a warm up, 7 circuits of 6 mins and a cool down. Managed to circuit 2, then colapsed! Soo hard. I'm going back to the 30 day shred for a bit until i get fit enough to try the fat buster!

Back