Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Gillian Michaels Thank You!

After feeling down in the dumps last week at my first gain of a pound I took the plunge and got 30 day shred. A few days in and WI today and lost 3 pounds. Cant wait for next week, fingers crossed!

sorry but whats "30 day shred" - 3lb loss is incredible, well done!

The instructor from american biggest loser gillian michaels dvd. It is to be done for thirty days ten days on each of the three levels. Its only twenty minutes but its a hardcore twenty minutes! Its only a fiver on play/amazon and all five star reviews.

I am currently on day 5 of my second go at the 30 day shred. I did it back in March and saw great results, it's tough but definitely worth it! Check out my diary (link in my sig) for more about it.

Day 2 was the hardest as muscles were not used to it but getting easier. am scared of the next levels after taking a sneaky peek!

I haven't shredded for ages! I might attempt to do the full thirty days, starting November 1st - most I've ever managed is about twenty.

I finally got actual weights instead of tins of beans and used them for first time today. My thighs are feeling a bit sore already!

Ordered my copy today I'm actually looking forward to starting it :) doubt I'll feel the same after day 1 but I'm ready to give it a go.

I've had this dvd in a wrapper for 2 days already- really need to get at it - your stories have been inspiring thank you!

Lost another 2lbs with shredding this week, and that included a week with a flexi-day! My stomach is actually looking quite good, today is day 18, can't wait to see how I look on day 30!

princessnicky said:
Im tempted to but the shred dvd. But im still very large ( size 16/18) 14 1/2 stone. Will i be able to manage it?!?

Of course just go at your own pace & there's two different girls doing two levels, ordinary & advanced, just follow the "ordinary" girl ( who looks likes you could bounce coins off her Abs!!) until your ready to try the advanced, good luck :) x

So determined to start this! It's sat in the wrapper on my table for a week...whoops!

Finally started this today and it's not as bad as I thought it would be :) started with the easier moves but give it a few days I might try the harder ones!!

Back