Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Another good day. Fully on plan and enjoyed a lovely salad for lunch. One of the girls at work is a sw consultant so since I rejoined we have been doing shared lunch it's great cuz saves having to think about what to take twice a week plus she does fab lunches :) also helps having a c on hand whenever needed :)

Feeling a bit colded up tonight no wonder as everybody in my office has had it. Currently wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa, one good thing about winter not having to feel guilty about that.

First wi tomorrow since coming back and feeling kinda excited, im sure this wont last ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another good day. Fully on plan and enjoyed a lovely salad for lunch. One of the girls at work is a sw consultant so since I rejoined we have been doing shared lunch it's great cuz saves having to think about what to take twice a week plus she does fab lunches :) also helps having a c on hand whenever needed :)

Feeling a bit colded up tonight no wonder as everybody in my office has had it. Currently wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa, one good thing about winter not having to feel guilty about that.

First wi tomorrow since coming back and feeling kinda excited, im sure this wont last ;)

Well done for keeping momentum up Jo. Its great to have a C at work - although I would find it a bit like being at school if you are naughty, someone is going to tell you off! Maybe that's what I need!

Good luck for weigh in later. :fingerscrossed: x

what a brilliant idea hun and it will help keep you on track, thats fab.

I hope you feel better tomorrow xx

Does help me stay on track. Cold has passed now held on for a good week tho! x

Good luck for you wi today xx

2.5lb loss in my first week x

Well done for keeping momentum up Jo. Its great to have a C at work - although I would find it a bit like being at school if you are naughty, someone is going to tell you off! Maybe that's what I need!

Good luck for weigh in later. :fingerscrossed: x

It does help me stay motivated but she is pretty good and doesn't make me feel scrutinised. Helps that she isn't perfect herself! X

Wi tonight for me and after what I thought had been a good second week back on plan a measly 0.5 loss was gutted. Especially having turned down offers do cake twice on Sunday and despite drinking wine on Friday night getting straight back on plan Saturday. Ho Hum back to it tomorrow x

Awww dont be down hun - a loss is a loss and you havnt been well, I really do think it makes a difference. You will have a good week next week, you can do it- steal some of that positivity from Vikkis thread x

Awww dont be down hun - a loss is a loss and you havnt been well, I really do think it makes a difference. You will have a good week next week, you can do it- steal some of that positivity from Vikkis thread x

Your so right Hun. And I am back on it today :) am loving the positivity on Vikkis thread :) x

So after a slice Of mums birthday cake last night (cuz I was sulking about wi) am back on it today and focused on another good week. Having a look at my good diary am thinking two things 1. There isn't much variety in there partic at breakfast 2. Syns do seem to be pretty low with the occasional blow out like Friday night with the wine. So this week I'm planning on trying to have more variety on my food and also have consistent syns each day. See if those things make any difference.

Food plan for today

B- in work late today so poached egg on 2 slices of toast

L- baked pot with beans and side salad

D- gammon and veggies (whichever are on the freezer)

Snacks will be fruit although pretty limited to type as its last few days before payday and we lasting on what we have.

Syns- marg on my toast, BBQ sauce with my dinner, velvet crisps

That's it so far...

Well another weekend over :( its been said before but they got it so wrong when they made us work 5 days a week!! Doesn't help finding work hard going, ive always loved my job but finding it tough going at the mo. Only 3 months til i leave and i never wanted to feel like it about my job but it can't come quick enough!

Anyhoos ive had a nice chilled quiet weekend its been lovely. Its given me that much time ive been that organised i have a sw pasta quiche ready for lunch already. Weekend has been totally on plan and im feeling good for it. Have everything crossed for a loss at wi on tuesday. Im secretly hoping for a big loss and to get my 1/2 stone, im such a child but i so missed my stickers and ceryificates when i was away!

One thing ive gotta focus on tho I do really need to get into going to the gym. i know its just pure laziness but cant seem to motivate myself to go even paying for something i don't use doesn't even work! My next aim...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Well done staying on plan over the weekend chick. You will have a good result on Tues. 3 months isnt that long, it will fly over even though you probably feel it will drag. Brill you have planned ahead with your quiche that will help keep you on track. x

Thanks hun. Its easy when your feeling focused isnt it, trying to make the most of it. Looking forward to the quiche tomorrow as i said before its helping having two ppl to think about with sharing lunches with colleague.

Hoping the 3 months go fast altho don't wanna wish my life away! Plus think somebody might throttle me cuz my leaving will coincide with xmas and i keep reminding everybody lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hellllo! How are you? How's it all going? Xx

Back