Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Hi Jo,

I have found your diary.... I am stalking Curvys this morning, trying to find individuals diarys! LOL

I am usually on my iphone, so I dont see the links!

Hope your having a great weekend and a food week foodwise!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emmey1 said:
Hey - not had a second to start the shred today but WILL start it tomorrow - hope you managed to get it done - otherwise we both MUST do it tomorrow! I've told other half so he will guilt me into it if I try to 'forget' lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun. No didn't get chance yesterday was hectic getting hair done, shipping and at the footy. Am going to make an effort to do it today tho def :) x

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Jo,

I have found your diary.... I am stalking Curvys this morning, trying to find individuals diarys! LOL

I am usually on my iphone, so I dont see the links!

Hope your having a great weekend and a food week foodwise!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun. Welcome to my ramblings, you won't find much interesting on here lol :)

Weekend has been ok thanks pretty much none eventful but then they are a pretty good kind :) food wise has been pretty good too off to nans today tho so gotta resist offers off all sorts I'm sure!! :) x

Ok I have to confess no shred has been started I know I know I'm rubbish. I do have a (half) decent excuse tho with a job interview tomorrow I didn't want to be walking like a pleb in heels into my interview!! But I do promise to start tomorrow.....
Made lovely moussaka out of the latest magazine was yummy yummy and have ha good food day today even tho I have been off work which usually cues mega food consumption for me. So am pleased with oneself :)

image-135526149.jpg

I've got to be honest I tried to get out of doing it - it was other half that told me he wouldnt cook my dinner till I did it. Well that was me told lol

Emmey1 said:
I've got to be honest I tried to get out of doing it - it was other half that told me he wouldnt cook my dinner till I did it. Well that was me told lol

Oooo that was a low blow but suppose it worked! I did try and get my dad to guilt trip me into doing it but he didn't try very hard. I will do it tomorrow tho x

Oh no Jo! Can't see an update, wondering how the interview went and the shred?

Hope everything okay and your doing good food-wise x

Emmey1 said:
Oh no Jo! Can't see an update, wondering how the interview went and the shred?

Hope everything okay and your doing good food-wise x

Hi hun. Irate chance I've had to get on here today. Interview went ok I think should here Thursday/Friday as they are interviewing tomorrow too so fingers crossed for that one. Went straight to meet friend for coffee and wedding talk and then to WI tonight and then to have some tea so still no shred :( I'm sorry I know I'm rubbish at keeping up with our challenge! *(pulls don't be angry at me, take pity on me instead face!!!) *

0.5 off at WI so with some shred action for the rest of the week a big loss will be mine next week. Whilst waiting for WI tonight I noticed that I have 17lb still until club 10 and 12 weeks till I go away so is more than doable in fact would like to have reached it before my friends wedding in 9 weeks. If that is doable?? So that's given me extra push food wise and shred wise :) x

jo-85 said:
Hi hun. Irate chance I've had to get on here today. Interview went ok I think should here Thursday/Friday as they are interviewing tomorrow too so fingers crossed for that one. Went straight to meet friend for coffee and wedding talk and then to WI tonight and then to have some tea so still no shred :( I'm sorry I know I'm rubbish at keeping up with our challenge! *(pulls don't be angry at me, take pity on me instead face!!!) *

0.5 off at WI so with some shred action for the rest of the week a big loss will be mine next week. Whilst waiting for WI tonight I noticed that I have 17lb still until club 10 and 12 weeks till I go away so is more than doable in fact would like to have reached it before my friends wedding in 9 weeks. If that is doable?? So that's given me extra push food wise and shred wise :) x

Totally do-able hun! Especially with the shred - just drink more than usual while doing it to avoid water retention - and take measurements before as I'm preparing myself for the scales not moving much over the next few weeks while my body gets used to the exercise (remind me of that if I don't lose much this week lol)
Onwards and downwards for both of us! :)

Emmey1 said:
Totally do-able hun! Especially with the shred - just drink more than usual while doing it to avoid water retention - and take measurements before as I'm preparing myself for the scales not moving much over the next few weeks while my body gets used to the exercise (remind me of that if I don't lose much this week lol)
Onwards and downwards for both of us! :)

Thanku for still spurring me on even when I've feigned on our pact for the shred u are a star :) thats a good point tho about getting used to the exercise and I will def take the inches and drink the water (I wouldnt have thought of that!) yay still heading for the promised land lol! :) :) :) x

Ok so it's Friday and a whole 5 days after promising I was gunna start the 30 day shred I'm proud to say finally day 1 level 1 done :) :) altho I do feel like I could quite happily hint down and hurt miss michaels!!! Im amazed how much u can do in 20 mins altho its nice to have started it finally and I've done my measurements today so will be interested to see where they are in 30 days time!! Right I'm off to have a lie down.......

jo-85 said:
Ok so it's Friday and a whole 5 days after promising I was gunna start the 30 day shred I'm proud to say finally day 1 level 1 done :) :) altho I do feel like I could quite happily hint down and hurt miss michaels!!! Im amazed how much u can do in 20 mins altho its nice to have started it finally and I've done my measurements today so will be interested to see where they are in 30 days time!! Right I'm off to have a lie down.......

Yeah!!! Well done for starting! Yay!! x

Well so far so good and no I'll effects from jillian Michaels.....yet!! :) kinda looking forward to doing it again tomorrow wanna see where this 30 days will get me too.

Have been an absolute SW angel so far this week too, this is the most focused ive been in I would say well over 3 months and boy does it feel amazing :) even tonight mum wanted takeaways and last few weeks I've been "giving in" but no tonight was strong and determined not to give in I had jacket spud and beans instead :) I just feel refocused on what I'm doing and also where I wanna be with my friends wedding coming up which I want a pretty dress for and also holiday to France not too far away i really really really wanna be at my club 10 :) and you know what I do think I will be :)

In other news have had a lovely week off work, altho it has gone so so fast which is a bit of a bummer. Have squeezed a fair bit into that time tho and had a fair bit of news too found out I have a place on online masters degree I applied for :) also got offered the Job I interviewed for on Tuesday :) so am a pretty happy lady at the mo. also managed to squeeze in getting a new tattoo done which I've been promising myself for a good while :)

jo-85 said:
Well so far so good and no I'll effects from jillian Michaels.....yet!! :) kinda looking forward to doing it again tomorrow wanna see where this 30 days will get me too.

Have been an absolute SW angel so far this week too, this is the most focused ive been in I would say well over 3 months and boy does it feel amazing :) even tonight mum wanted takeaways and last few weeks I've been "giving in" but no tonight was strong and determined not to give in I had jacket spud and beans instead :) I just feel refocused on what I'm doing and also where I wanna be with my friends wedding coming up which I want a pretty dress for and also holiday to France not too far away i really really really wanna be at my club 10 :) and you know what I do think I will be :)

In other news have had a lovely week off work, altho it has gone so so fast which is a bit of a bummer. Have squeezed a fair bit into that time tho and had a fair bit of news too found out I have a place on online masters degree I applied for :) also got offered the Job I interviewed for on Tuesday :) so am a pretty happy lady at the mo. also managed to squeeze in getting a new tattoo done which I've been promising myself for a good while :)

That's brilliant news! Well done! What job is it? And where are the tattoo pics!? I love a tattoo!

Emmey1 said:
That's brilliant news! Well done! What job is it? And where are the tattoo pics!? I love a tattoo!

Thanks hun I am pleased altho a little nervous about the decision it's always a really hard decision isn't it to leave a job. Also I'm gunna be travelling further and having to tackle the m6 :0 lol I'll be working at the new prison in wolvo as a drug worker :)

Here's my tattoo, this is what it looked like before wed-

image-1610858912.jpg

And here's what it looks like now-

image-2286545325.jpg

Still looks a little bit "drawn on" because it's still so raises but seems to be healing well.

The ivy was in remembrance of my nan cuz that was her name so the two birds are in remembrance for my Grandads. The birdcage I just liked as something extra. It was weird too whilst i was having it don't songbird Eva Cassidy came on the radio and my one grandad liked her and that song!! :)

Oh wow you really are not too far from me working in wolvo! And I LoVe the tatt! Even better when it means something too! Looks really great hun :)

Emmey1 said:
Oh wow you really are not too far from me working in wolvo! And I LoVe the tatt! Even better when it means something too! Looks really great hun :)

Yep im not far from u :) thanks Hun I am loving my tatt and your right it's nice to have something meaningful x

Well done on the job offer and you seem really focused atm is great :D Congrats on starting the shred too, heard many good things about it! x

xJoanneJJx said:
Well done on the job offer and you seem really focused atm is great :D Congrats on starting the shred too, heard many good things about it! x

Thanku Hun. I am really focused its a good feeling as I haven't felt this focused for a long time :)

Back