JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

There has to be easier ways to lose weight. Generally I'm managing fine on Exante this time round but for some reason I keep fantasising about food.

Anyway confession time - I had a forkfull of beef curry last night. Not the end of the world but I am quite annoyed with myself about it. Still, onwards and downwards. Only another 4lbs to get me back down to 14 stone. I should be there by the middle of next week and then only 2 1/2 stone to go. I can do this!

Hi Jo, you're doing really well avoiding so many temptations so hope that you can continue to be strong. I am so impressed by how much you have achieved!

Its looking like Im going to be too poor to buy another months supply so I have 9 days worth left and am defecting to Atkins again for a couple of weeks at least until I can afford it again. So if I manage to get to 14 stones in that 9 days Ill be happy. Thats only 3lbs to go so shouldnt be too difficult.

Hi Joanne I back how have you been getting on Hun? I'm starting exante ws on Monday. I'm bak to square one but it's my own fault. Hope your doing well hun.

Back